Chapter 7:Illusion

We run inside and found hundreds of dead bodies all over the place."Where's Inui?"Soryu asked.My eyes frosted over at his name."

"Trying to free Sylvia sir!"Samejima said while running ahead.I quickly ignore them and fight my way to the front.My face held no emotion as I slashed and slashed their bodies to pieces.Goddammit just die already!

Finally,all of them were dead.I heard some shouting and scuffling sounds coming from one of the rooms.I quickly pound it open and saw Inui wrestling with another man."Princess!Help!"Inui squeaked as he dodged an incoming punch but my attention was not on him at all.

Instead,it was directed to the middle of the room where a woman with blonde and orange coloured hair with featured that were like mine in every way.

Mother

I walked past Inui and the man even as he looked at me desperately.I stood in front of her as she looked up.Her face slowly turned from panic to unbelievable shock as she stared at me."Carolyn?"

I suck in  my breath when she said that.Before I knew what I was doing,I had already pulled the gun up to her head as my finger was about to pull the trigger.I pull it just as I was slammed into the ground."What the fuck are you doing?"I hear Soryu hiss as he pulls out his gun and shoots the man Inui was wrestling with.

"Mother!"Inui immediately gets up and rushes to the woman.Soryu shakes me as I stare at them.Inui unbinds the woman as he hugged her.But her line of sight was directed on me.I shake off Soryu's grasp as I slowly stumble towards her.

Inui stands in front of her protectively."Go away,you are not involved in this"I glare with my most malicious glare as I pull him and push him aside.I stand in front of her who's face had turned into one of calmness.

"After all these years...."I mumble as I glare at her."After all these years,you leave me with dad and gave birth to him?!"I point at Inui."And you were happy with him while you didn't think twice as you left me with dad!"I started trembling as my knuckles that were clenched turn white."Have you ever thought about me at all?Where I was,how I was doing or how dad was treating me....DID YOU NEVER EVEN SPARE A THOUGHT FOR ME?!!!"I scream in her face as tears threatened to fall.

Her face that was calm awhile ago were wet with tears now as she started to talk.

"Carolyn I'm so sorry!I-I never meant to leave you with your father I really didn't!You have to believe me!Ill explain it to you!I-"

"ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I roar as she turns quiet."You're not my mother.In fact,fuck it.I don't even have any parents.So fuck you,you and you"I point at the woman,Inui and Soryu. The tears were streaming down her cheeks now as she looked at me through pained and hurt eyes.

"I have no parents.I have no life.My life only has one meaning,and one meaning only....which is....to kill"I whisper as I trudged out of the room and into my Jaguar as I sped off.That woman's not my mother?I absolutely refused to believe it.Stupid bitch,who the hell does she think she is ?!I speed up as my grip tightened on the wheel.

'Exterminate Soryu Oh'Well damn,who knew that it could turn out like this.I was still thinking that as my car got flipped over and onto the side of a building.

Fuck.I'm losing consciousness.I struggle to free my seat belt but my attempts were in vain.My whole body weakens as I pass out.