Chapter 16:Never my dad

The next morning,I woke up to the sound of someone snoring softly beside me."Soryu?"He moans as his eyelids slowly flutter open.He smiles at me before giving me a soft kiss.

"Morning"I smiled as I got out of bed.

"Would you like some breakfast?"Soryu nods as I go into the kitchen.Hmmm...what should I make?I open his fridge and saw that there were only eggs there.Omelette it is.I pour the egg into the pan as I fry it.I take out two plates and places the omelettes on them.

I placed them on the table just as Soryu came out."Smells and looks delicious"Soryu smiles as he sits down.

"Let's hope it does.Dig in"I take my fork and place a bit of it in my mouth.Mm,not bad...not bad at all.Soryu was practically devouring it as I watched him.When he noticed,he blushed a bright red.

"Um,it's delicious"Soryu says as he lets out a little smile which makes me happy.He likes it!I smile to myself as I finish up mine.

Soryu and I started going through our plan for getting rid of boss.So first,I'll tell boss that Eisuke wants to meet up with him to establish some connections which I know he'll accept since the Hell Dragons are in need of some cash right now.Then,Baba and Ota will be tasked with getting rid of the men that came with him along with Soryu.I will focus on killing him.

Soryu was still a bit hesitant at the idea."Are you sure you're fine with killing your dad?"

"Like I said,he was never my dad"I reply.

"But if you kill your dad,what about the Hell Dragons?They'll have no leader."I smirk as he said that.

"Don't worry.I've already got a plan."

~~~

Night fell as we waited inside Eisuke's living room where the meeting was taking his place.I saw boss enter along with some of his men from my hiding spot up in the air vent."Please have them wait outside"Eisuke causally remarks as he sits down.Boss snaps his fingers and the men all go out,leaving him alone with Eisuke.

"I look forward to this contract Mr.Ichinomiya.I'm sure it will benefit you just as much as it will to us"the boss smirks as Eisuke smiles his business smile back.

"Yes,well there is just a teensy weensy problem with that"I prepare to leap out from the air vent as I saw boss's face turn into an ugly frown.

"What's that?"boss asks as he stands up.

"Her"I jump out of the air vent and took aim.

"Surprise bitch"I hiss as I pull the trigger,the bullet piercing through his skull as he drops down,dead.The look of shock and horror still on his face. I crouch down next to him as I look at his face.The face that I had came to hate over so much these past years.

I spat in his face before standing up.Soryu and the others had come in and were standing silently by the side."Eisuke,have one of your workers clean this up."my tone of voice demands absolute obedience.Eisuke must have sensed it too because he nodded.

I walk out of the room as I thought of my dad.

Dad.....

I finally used that word.I smiled wryly as I thought back to how we were in the past.

Flashback

"Faster child faster!!!"

It was raining heavily on that day and dad and I were at the temple.Practicing on building up my stamina.My muscles and bones were aching but he doesn't even give a shit about it.

"I swear if you even stop,I'll throw you up there myself!"his threat was clear as I scrambled up the steps.I accidentally tripped and ended up hitting the cold stone steps.I felt dad behind me as he picked me up and hurled me up and over the stone steps.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"I remembered the pain so clearly.All my bones had been broken and my tissues teared.

"This is what happens to children who don't listen"my dad mutters grimly as he leaves.I was sent to the hospital the next day by a passerby who saw me on the steps.I wasn't able to move my body for 1 whole year and was stuck in the hospital.

I never ever forgot about that incident.

Flashback ends

So if you're asking me how if I gave a shit when killing my dad,here's my answer.

Fuckin hell no.