Chapter 12:Blergh

We had only stepped inside the office when I came fact to face with a panicked Inui."Sir sir!The boss of the Hell Dragons is here!"boss?What the fuck is he doing here.Soryu had on a grim expression as he straightened his tie and we both walked into the room.

Boss and I made eye contact as I passed him and stood behind Soryu who had sat down."Was there something you needed?"Soryu questions as boss merely smirks.

"Ah Soryu Oh,no no.I merely came here to pass a message."He flashes me a smirk as my expression remains stoic."This ends this Friday Soryu.And you're organization will go bye bye"I'm guessing that means kill him this Friday but where?

Soryu glares at him."If you think this is a joke then it's not funny"but boss chuckles as he says again.

"Venus park,8:00p.m.I look forward to it"He says and walks out accompanied by Daniel and Felix.Soryu watches him go.

"So are you going?"I ask as he sighs.

"It would be a good opportunity to take down the Hell Dragons once and for all but they are powerful so I'm not really sure"don't go.Wait,what am I thinking?This was my mission from the start and it's the time to end it yet....why don't I want it to end?Then it finally dawns on me.I've developed feelings for Soryu.

No no no.This wasn't supposed to happen!I scold myself in my head.Oh gods,how will I be able to kill him?But I have to!I cringe as Soryu stares at me curiously."Uh...you alright?"I quickly snap back into reality.

"Yes yes!Totally fine now if you would excuse me..."I exited the office as I went for a stroll in town to clear my head.Jeez how the hell did I even fall in love with him?I was still thinking when I bumped into someone."Excuse me"

The man roughly grunted and walked away.I saw a piece of paper on the ground."Oh,excuse me...."the man turned and I realized it was Daniel!He nodded at the piece of paper and walked off.I snuck into a nearby alley way as I unfolded the paper.

'You should've got the message I gave at the office.But for now,I have a teensy assignment I need you to take care of.Go to cafe Doreen and flirt with Samuel lexter then you know what to do.And also,if it involves kissing then so be it"I was furious!Really?Kiss?Urgh!!!!I crumpled the paper and stamped on it as I grit my teeth.

I went into cafe Doreen and immediately spotted Samuel.If you're asking how I knew it was him,let's just say we got off on not so bad terms."Samuel"I put on my flirtatious grin as I sat down next to him.

"Carolyn?What are you doing here?"I traced a finger from his hand to his shoulder.

"What if I reconsidered your offer?"His smile turned into a real perverted one as he grasped my waist.

"I'll take you up on that"he whispered in my ear as his hand slowly crept up my thigh.

"Ooh naughty...I like that"I grinned as I pulled him up and outside.I spotted Soryu along with Inui and it looks like they saw me too because they ran towards me.Fuck!They're gonna ruin the mission!I quickly pulled Samuel into an alleyway as I started kissing him.He pulls me closer by the waist as I hear the click of a gun.Now!!!

I quickly took out my knife and stab Samuel just as I quickly back away.He dies immediately as a pool of blood start to pool around him.As usual,I hack of his head and bag it as I look at Soryu."What do you want?"I asked,annoyed that he nearly ruined my mission.

"Why were you kissing him?"Soryu asks as I see something in his eyes flicker.

"Why?Ya jealous?"Soryu blushes as he looks away and I laugh."Don't worry,I just needed to dispose of him no biggie.Let's just say it's a quick way for me to earn money this way"I walk out as a black limo stops in front of me and the window opens.I toss the head inside and the window closes and the car zooms off.

"Seriously,what do you want?"I ask Soryu.

"You're going out with me tonight"

"And who said I would do that?"

"I did"

I sigh."Fine,pick me up at 8" and I was gone.What day was today again?Oh right,Wednesday just one more day before he gets killed.