Chapter 25:One

2 years later.

I smiled and hummed as I prepared breakfast for the guys.Soryu's omelettes and Eisuke's curry is done.Now for the others.I whipped up some pancakes for Ota and Baba and some fried noodles for Mamo.Mom was out on a date with her new boyfriend,Vick.I made sure to do a background check on him though before giving her the green light.

"I'm supposed to be the mother here!"Mom giggled as she watched me type in something.

"Yeah well I'm your daughter.And it's also a daughter's job to protect her mother"Mom protested at that but she seemed happy that I cared so much.

After I was done with all their food,I brought it out to the table as they sniffed it eagerly."Looks good pretty lady!"Baba winked as he began eating.

"Not bad kid"Mamo said stuffing his face full of noodles.

"Too spicy"Eisuke complained but even I could see that he was enjoying it.

Soryu glared at them as he watched then eat the food.I whispered to him:"Don't worry,I only made omelettes for you."He seemed satisfied by that and digged in too.By the way,did you know Soryu and I were engaged?Well we are!He proposed like last week!I was soooo happy!

I smiled as I looked at the beautiful shimmering ring that was resting on my ring finger.

"Mann I wish I can find someone like Carolyn who loves Sor so much!"Baba whined as he looked at me.

"With your personality and attitude?Doubt it"Ota said playfully as he stuck out his tongue and Baba glared at him.

"Too much work and pain"Mamo huffed.

"Why settle with one woman when you can have all?"Eisuke said as if he doesn't get it.I swear these guys....

"Carolyn is going to be attending a ball tonight Sor!"Baba said as Soryu glared daggers at him.

"Wait,what ball?"I asked questioningly.

"My ball of course!All of you are invited of course"Baba waved at them dismissively.

"No,we're not-"

"There's going to be a lot of mob groups there Sor~wouldn't it be a good opportunity to establish some connections?"Soryu sighed defeated my when Baba said that.

"Fine,but Carolyn's with me"Soryu said and pulled me out of the room.

~~~

I was in my room in the Penthouse,getting ready when there was a knock on the door."Come on"I said expecting it to be Soryu.

"Wow pretty lady!You're a sight for sore eyes!"I heard Baba's voice as I turned around.

"Baba?What are you doing here?"He came up towards me,his hands behind his back.

"Wellll,I thought that you would look reallyyy sexy and gorgeous in this!!!"He thrusted a dress which was really short for my liking.The back was exposed while the front dipped a bit.

"No"I immediately rejected it and pushed it into his pouting face.

"But pretty lady!Sor would kill to see you in this!"I hesitated for a bit.Baba must have sensed my hesitation because he pushed on."Sor wouldn't be able to keep his eyes off you!"I sigh.

"All right all right!Jeez you're killing me!"I grumbled and snatched the dress back while Baba watched in glee."Out"I said and watched him scurry off.I looked at the skimpy dress.Well,here goes nothing.

When I was done,I stared at myself in the mirror.I CANNOT believe I am wearing THIS!I sighed again when someone knocked on my door.Being cautious this time,I asked."Who is it?"

"It's me"I opened the door to reveal Eisuke,wearing his usual lavender and black suit."Come on we're going to be late"Eisuke said as he walked on.Not before checking me out of course.I walked behind him as we got inside his limo and drive off.

We stopped in front of...."a ship?"I asked confused as I hooked my arm through his.

"It's Baba's bar and house.Now come"A bar?!Who has a bar under their house?!Not to mention on a a ship too!I dazedly followed Eisuke inside.There were men and women of all sorts inside,mingling."Soryu's over there"he said pointing to where Soryu sat with Mamo and went off.

"Soryu"I said as I approached them.Soryu's breath caught in his throat when he saw her.What was she wearing?!That was what he thought when he saw the her.

"What are you wearing?!"he asked in disbelief.

"U-um,Baba said you'd like it so I...."I blushed as he looked me up and down.Soryu admitted she was pretty.Gorgeous in fact.All the more reason he didn't want her to wear it.She should only wear it for him!He thought jealously.He sighed.She's gonna be the death of him.

He pulled her outside from the ball."S-soryu?!Where are we going?!"she squealed as she got pulled along.But Soryu didn't say anything as he pulled her into a waiting cab and went home.He pushed her up against the wall the minute they got in and kissed her passionately.

"Don't ever wear that in front of any other men except me"Soryu growled as he kissed her again.

"I won't"she gasped as he nibbled on her ear.

"I......want you"Soryu said embarrassedly as he blushed,causing her to blush too.

"I want you too"I said and smiled sweetly at him as he smiled back.

We spent a passionate night together,marking our everlasting love for each other.

End.

So?How was it?Comment please!😁

I'm currently working on a new book right now.

It's called:

The King-KBTBB

For all Eisuke Ichinomiya and Ota Kisaki lovers.(Particularly Eisuke)

Coming Soon!