Request - Drabble Theo Raeken (NSFW)

"Theo..." You walked into the locker room and you stood still, dropping your jaw when you saw him, naked under the shower with a smile on his face. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were..." You closed your mouth again, opened it again and you saw how he laughed.

"Why don't you join?" He cocked his head a little and you took a deep breath, staring at the door you had closed behind you. "Are you afraid someone might see us?" He raised his eyebrows and you shook your head while you quickly undressed yourself.

You were more aware of your naked body than usually when you walked towards the boy you loved more than you had ever loved someone. When you were close enough, he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you under the warm and soothing water while he pressed his lips on yours.

"There is one thing better than taking a shower after working out." He whispered and he turned you around a little bit, pressing your back against the cold wall. "Taking a shower with the loveliest girl in school." He lifted you up a little bit and his finger slid inside of you. With a grin on his face he added a second one and you moaned softly.

"Theo..." You said his name and quickly he moved his fingers out of you. You lifted one of your legs up and wrapped it around his waist.

One second later he moved himself inside of you and you closed your eyes. His hips were moving in a steady rhythm and he slowly went faster and faster. You let your hands wander over his back, lower and lower. As if you were trying to press him even closer towards you. But it was worth it. Eventually you couldn't keep up with his pace anymore and you just gave in to the overwhelming feeling of endless happiness in your head, your heart, your body.

"We should do that again..." Theo moaned when you opened your eyes, but you just smiled and nodded.