Preference: "How they comfort you after a hard day." (The Originals)

Klaus Mikaelson
"Do you want to borrow my paint and a canvas?" He cocked his head a little and stared at the tears rolling down your cheeks. He held out his hand and gave you a brush before you could answer. "I won't say it will solve things, but I can say that it will help you to shake the feeling so you'll be able to sleep tonight." He stood behind you and he grabbed your arm. "Just start like this..."

Elijah Mikaelson
Elijah stared at you, letting you be for a moment, waiting until you would say something. He knew that sooner or later you would tell him what was going on and then he would wrap an arm around you. He would comfort you, would whisper sweat words into your ear. And he would promise you that he would do everything he could to make you feel better. But for now he was just staring.

Kol Mikaelson
"O darling..." He kissed your forehead and he wrapped his arms around you. "It sounds like you could use a night out." He smiled a little and he tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. "What would you like to do? We could go to an expensive restaurant? Or we could go dancing?" He paused before he whispered. "Or we could stay in bed all night, of course."

Lucien Castle
"Is this whole crying mess caused by a something or a someone?" He cocked his head a little. The palms of his hands were resting on your cheeks and he pressed his forehead to yours. "Because if it's a something, I'll make sure it's solved." He paused for a short moment. "And if it's a someone, I'll make sure it will be undone within a blink of an eye."