Chapter 10

On the way to school the next day Jamie is nervous. She's missed so much and this will be her first day back after getting out of the hospital.

"Babe, don't worry so much. It's gonna be fine." Harry says kissing her hand as he parks the car.

"But everyone knows what happened, Boo." Jamie sighs. "People will be staring at me."

Harry reaches over and pulls her into his lap. "Babe, they're going to be staring anyway. Even if that hadn't happened, just because when we walk in we are going to be holding hands. And everyone is going to wonder how I got so fucking lucky to win an angel like you." He smiles.

Jamie giggles and hugs him. "I love you."

"I love you. Now let go, I want to get this over with so we can go get your engagement ring." Harry laughs at her when she sticks her tongue out at him. Harry takes her hand and leads her through the parking lot. Once in the school they stop at her locker and clean it out to move all her things to his, then they go to his. And as normal all the boys are there. Harry opens his locker and he and Jamie's puts her thing in it.

Niall laughs. "Why not, you guys share a home, bed, why not a locker." He teases not seeing Debra and her girls standing close by.

Jamie blushes and is about to comment when she hears a voice that still sends chills up her spine.

"Niall, you have to be wrong, see Harry is just being nice to the new girl, he's still my boyfriend." Debra says as she walks closer to Harry ignoring the fact that he's got his arm around Jamie. "Isn't that right, hun. We never broke up."

Harry holds his free hand up stopping her. "Truthfully, Debra, I never asked you to be my girlfriend. You just assumed that after a few dates, yeah so sue for not correcting that mistake, but I do remember telling you to get out of my house last week and not come back. So even if I was your so called boyfriend you can call that our so called break up." He smirks and looks down at Jamie, she nods. "But if you want you can come to my wedding next week as proof." With that said the whole group turned and walks off toward their 1st class leaving Deb and her group in stunned silence, and a few other students as well.

"Well, the whole school will know about you two by the time we get out of our 1st class." Louis laughs as they all sit down.

Jamie shrugs. "They were bound to find out eventually anyway. It's not like we're trying to keep it a secret."

"Yeah well, you know, there will be rumors. You guys are young, people will say you're pregnant or something." Liam says in warning.

Jamie laughs. "Well, after a few months they will see its not true. Who cares what other people think. We are the only ones that matters."

Harry's just staring at Jamie, proud to be hearing those words coming out of her mouth.

At lunch one of the girls that works at the grocery store Harry and his mom shops at approaches him, she's always had a crush on him and he's always been nice to her but never giving her false hope. "Hey Harry?"

Harry looks up. "Hey, Leanne. Want to sit?" He asks pointing next to Liam.

She smiles when Liam makes room for her, so she sits down. "I just wanted to say congratulations. My brother told me you and Jamie were getting married."

"Thanks. Leanne, have you met Jamie yet?" Harry asks her.

"Harry, I'm a junior. Seniors don't pay attention to us. The only reason I know you is because you and your mom shop where I work, and you're nicer than most the other jerks that come in there." She admits.