Elise

"Wait!"
But the bear was gone.
Hestia sat down heavily in the bench and started mumbling.
"What do I know about my father anyway? His name was Michael. That's it. I mean, no secret there. He was thirty years old when he left us. I was two years old. That's it. But really, who was Michael Henderson?"
"Capricorn."
Hestia almost fell off the bench.
A beautiful girl, with long, blond hair, gray eyes and freckles like Hestia's stood in full black armor. She held a sword with her right hand.
"Wha- Who are you?"
The girl smiled.
"Name's Elise. I'm fourteen. How about we sit down and discuss Calypso's words?"

"So, you're telling me my dad is a goat?"
"Ram."
"With mermaid tail."
"Yeah, I guess that's true."
"That is also a bunch of stars in the sky."
"That's not true Hestia. You saw Ursula Major. Most people don't get that kind of luck."
Hestia sat, with absolutely nothing in her head. Elise's sword hung a little to close to her leg, but pushing it away would be rude.
Elise realized her position and moved the sword out of the way. Even though she was wearing heavy armor, she looked as comfortable as anyone in normal clothing.
"You might want to stay away from the point. It's venom. You do not want to get pinched."
"So, let me guess, you're Scorpion's daughter."
Elise smiled.
"Yeah, but I'm not half and half, like you. Calypso's my mom."
Hestia laughed.
"So much for not getting embaraced by your mom when she picks you up from school."
Elice smiled a little.
"Hey, I'm a scorpion, so don't push it. We love and you will not see darkness in us until you push us too hard."
Hestia laughed.
"So, it's true you can read people?"
"Yes, and I see you don't want to meet you're father."
Hestia's smile dissapeared.
"You should take me more seriously. But don't worry because I also have my mom's humor and looks."
They both laughed this time.
"Kidding. I'm like my dad."
"How lucky."
They both smiled.
"Well, your mom's coming, so I better get going."
Hestia nodded and looked at the siluette of her mother approaching from the distance.
"See you soon."
Elise laughed.
"No worries, it will be sooner than you expect."