A Bit of Elise's History

Emma told Hestia and Elise everything.
Elise couldn't believe it.
After Emma finished, Elise excused herself, and walked calmly to her bedroom, were no one could disturb her.
She walked through the hallways full of bedroom doors.
When Elise was upset, she would walk looking at the floor, so nobody would see her crying.
This method had its inconveniences. Elise slammed with an opened door.
Her head pounded with a headache.
She kept walking, before anyone could notice.
"Elise."
Elise froze in the middle of the hallway.
"Toby." She whispered.
After three years, it still hurted. A scar that she would keep forever.
"Are you okay? You hit the door really hard."
"I'm sorry Toby."
He nodded.
She didn't want an apology from him. It had been all her fault, all along.
"It's fine."
Elise knew it wasn't 'fine'. A Leo's son, much like a Scorpio's, never forgot a wound, and never forgave completely.
Elise heard Toby walk the hallway in the opposite direction, heading for the stairs.
Elise stood there for a while, like an idiot.
She had many sad tales in her life. Nobody cared for her. Nobody. Not even her own father. She was too much to handle for everyone, except Toby. At the end, she screwed up like with everything. She felt invaded, with no space. She pushed Toby away by hurting him.
A female voice sounded through the speakers.
"Attention passengers, we have arrived to Positano, Italy. We will be staying in this destination for three days. We hope you enjoy your stay."