Dreams (Elise)

Elise was in a cave.
A cave full of precious stones sticking out of the walls.
A light came from the end of the cave.
Elise walked towards it.
She couldn't see a figure, or a face. Just a bright light.
"Hello?"
The light turned to her.
"Hello Elise. I've been expecting you."
Elise sighed and muttered.
"The same original lines..."
The light laughed. It had a woman's voice, delicate, yet it had a touch of power.
"You amuse me. Yet, you are not here to make me laugh. We have matters to discuss."
She had an extremely British accent, even stronger than Hestia's, who was born in London.
"I have seen talent in you, dear. I can not believe you are wasting it. You have to use it. It is your nature. We who are born like this can not stop it. You have managed to control it all this years. I was like you once. I wanted to be good. I wanted white magic. I could not change myself, though. I realized, I also wanted respect. All those stars, are nothing but a bunch of pathetic jerks. I finally understood, that I was never going to be like them. I was born different. We are more powerful when we are ourselves. You have a greewat destiny, child. You should not let your Father think you are no worth it. You will demonstrate to him that you are the most powerful wizard in the world! You are better than that sister of yours. I believe that. I could be the mother you never had, because she abandoned you! I will always be there, and you shall be here for me. I will train you. Every night you will come back here. Saddly, I can not show you my identity, because you have not earned my trust... Yet. I will teach you, and you will join me and my army as a girl almost as powerful as me. What do think?"
Elise admitted it sounded tempting.
"I... I don't know."
The light nodded.
"I understand. I will not push you around like every person you have evever met has. You will come back here every night, and you shall tell me your decition when you are ready. I will not rush you. I now your destiny, but it may take a while for you to embrace it. Remember my words. You were born who you are. Nobody can change that except yourself. I want to see how long you last until you break, and see that some things, even you can't change."