Same Direction Love (Part 4)

Part 4

Denton hung out in Asking Alexandrias break room, trying not to cry. He sat there and inhaled, then exhaled. Why was Harry getting to him..what is this black magic. Denton stood up then the door opened, he saw Dahvie and Jayy come in and stared at him. "Who are you?" Dahvie asked, eyeing Denton. "I'm Denton..I'm Dannys friend" Denton said shyly. "Oh oh right" Dahvie said, going over to the snack table and grabbing something to eat. Denton got a weird vibe from one of them so he opened the door and saw Harry, across the big room, talking to what looked like a director. Harry turned and looked at Denton and they made eye contact. Dentons face lightened and cracked a side smile. "Hey we were gonna have fun with you" Denton heard behind him, then felt someone wrap their arm around Dentons abdomen and pull him back into the room. Jayy closed the door and smiled, locked the door behind him. Dahvie held Denton down, sitting on him, holding Dentons arms down and giggles evilly. "Danny said we could have fun with you" Dahvie said, having a bit smile on his face like the Cheshire Cat.

Jayy was above Denton, holding his arms down. Denton struggled and tried kicking Dahvie but he was too far up for him to kick. Dahvie laughed and licked Dentons neck slowly, biting gently. "Stop it!" Denton yelled, he kept wiggling, trying to get out of Jayys gripp but he held Dentons wrists tightly. Dahvie lifted up Dentons shirt and Jayy quickly released Dentons wrists and when they got the shirt off he held them again quickly. "Dahvie stop it!" Denton shouted, tears started to form a bit. "Don't yell, i have a head ache" Dahvie said, trailing his index finger from Dentons nose, and a straight line down to his stomach. "Hes so smooth Jayy! Feel him!" Dahvie said excitedly. No! No!" Denton protested, kicking and screaming. "Stop touching me! Let go of me!" Denton felt Dahvies hand grab his own face harshly, more like his jaw. "Shut up Denton, Danny said we could have fun with you, so that's exactly what we're gonna do!" Davie said a bit angrily, that's when the tears really started forming, not that the fact that Blood on the Dance Floor was doing, but why would Danny do that to him. Then they heard the door being hit hard, like someone was kicking it. The doors lock busted and the door opened, and Denton saw a glimpse of Harry standing there. Harry walked over and grabbed Dahvie and threw him to the side, Jayy let go of my wrist and grabbed Harrys shirt, raised his fist to punch them then Denton heard Danny shout "STOP!" and Jayy looked at the door then lowered his fist. He pushed Harry away and Denton saw Danny approach him, looking confused and scared. "Denton what the hell is going on??" Danny asked seriously. Denton looked at Dahvie who was on the ground laying in his side, Jayy who was against the wall, and Harry who was leaning against the couch, looking at him worriedly. Denton sniffled and grabbed his own shirt, scrambled up, pushed Danny out of his way and ran out.