Same Direction Love (Part 9)

Part 9

Denton smiled down at Tamera as she fell asleep in his arms. Denton held her closer and laid his cheek on the top of her head. Denton saw Harry come over and sat down next to him. Harry put his arm around Denton and laid his head on Dentons shoulder. "Hey Den" Harry whispered and smiled down at Tamera. "Is she asleep?" Harry asked looking up at him. Denton nodded and lifted his head over to Harrys, putting his head on top of Harry's. Denton looked down. Denton felt like this was his fault even though he had nothing to do with it. "Harry.." Denton said quietly, looking at the floor. "Hm?" Harry replied, closing his eyes. "We need to get my sisters.." Denton said seriously, looking at him. Harry's eyes shot open and then he ran to the driver, the driver taking a sharp turn soon after he was told. They soon arrived at Dentons house and he gently handed Tamera to Harry. "Watch her with your life" Denton said sternly, then ran inside. Denton busted through the door and screamed at the top of his lungs. "Kakes?! Patience?! Haley?!" Denton ran up stairs. He busted open their door and saw them gasp, Haley and Kakes were at the end of their beds and Patience was on the floor in front of Kakes. They were reading magazines. Denton sighed in relief. Oh thank god. "Grab some stuff, we're leaving. now" Denton demanded, looking down the hallway. "Umm..why?" Kakes asked as they stood up. "Just do it!" he shouted. "Ok ok gumpy" Kakes said. Soon they packed some stuff and they ran downstairs. Denton pointed to the bus and said "Get on it, i'll be right back" then ran back upstairs. Denton packed a few thing of his as well then grabbed something from his shelf then bolted downstairs. He got back on the bus and they drove off.

Denton sat next to Harry and kissed his cheek. "I wanted to give you something" Denton said with a smile. "Oh, yeah? what is it?" Harry asked excitedly. "ah ah ah, imma save it until the right time" Denton said smiling and putting it in his pocket. Harry sat there quietly. "..Why do you hate me" he asked half serious and half playful. "I dont as much" Denton said jokingly, smiling at him. Harry gave Denton that dimpled smile back and wrapped his arm around Dentons shoulders. Then it hit Denton. I looked around. "Wheres Tamera?" Denton asked with a bit of panic in his voice. "Relax, relax, she sleeping in the bunk" Harry said, putting his hand on Dentons thigh. Denton sighed in relief then relaxed, looking at everyone. Denton smiled as he saw Kakes cuddling with Niall, and Niall holding her. Patience with Liam with them cuddling to, and Haley with Zayn, them cuddling as well. Denton sighed. Its gonna be a long week..

-----vote for another part c: