Same Direction Love (Part 8)

Part 8

When Denton got outside it was worse then inside. People running around screaming, a few things on fire, cars crashing into each other. Denton looked for One Direction in the chaotic crowd but he couldn't find them. "Oh dear god..they totally left me" he thought to himself and ran forward a bit then heard a honk. Denton turned around and saw Harry hanging onto the side of their tour bus, the door open and waving him in. Denton was about to run then felt something grab his arm. Denton turned and looked to see the mother that he saved standing there. "Take her..please.." she begged, holding her daughter and trying to hand her to him. "W-what?! No ma'am i..i couldn't.." Denton protested. "Please" she begged once more "I know what happens to you once you've been bitten" she said, her almost in tears. Denton glanced at her arm and saw there was a chunk missing and she was bleeding a lot. "And besides, i trust her with you..you saved our lives" she went on. Denton glanced at Harry, then back at her. Denton took the daughter from her, holding her bridal style. "Thank you so much! thank you so so much" she said happily, tears running down her face. He nodded and dashed to the tour bus, jumping inside.

Zayn closed the door and they drove off. Denton panted as he sat there with a long, black haired little girl in his arms. Harry was kneeling next to him. "Denton i" Harry began then noticed her "whos she?" he asked in confusion. Denton looked at the girl, the girl looked up at him with her cute big green eyes. "Shes coming with us" Denton said looking up at Harry. Harry nodded. "Alright then" he said then kissed Dentons head before standing up. Denton stood up himself and held her with him, setting her on the couch gently. Denton knelt in front of her. "Whats your name?" Denton asked gently. "Tamera" she said sweetly, kicking her legs back and forth a bit because her legs werent even near touching the floor. "Hi Tamera, my name is Denton, this is Harry, Zayn, Niall, Liam and Louis" Denton said pointing to everyone. She waved back shyly. "Denton" she said quietly. "Yes" Denton said, looking at her. "I'm scared..." she said with a little wail. Denton frowned and sat next to her, holding her bridal style but on his lap. She laid her head on his chest. "i know hun..i know.."

----vote for another part :D