Same Direction Love (Part 5)

Part 5

When Denton got home he saw no one was there, so he closed the door and started bursting into tears. He pressed his back against the door and slid down, his butt hitting the floor and his back against the door with his knees up. Denton put his elbows on his knees and put his forehead in his palms, sobbing. After ten minutes of sobbing Denton  heard a knock on his door. Denton sniffled and turned his head, looking at the door. Who on earth..Denton stood up and wiped hid eyes. Denton sniffled and opened the door, there stood Harry, panting and bending over a bit, his hand on the front door frame. Dentons eyes widened. "H-Harry?! h-how did.." his voice trailed off. "I ran after you, followed you home" Harry said, sitting up straight then grabbed Denton pulling him into a hug, one hand on the back of Dentons head and the other around his waist. Harry hugged Denton tightly and close. Denton didn't care how mad he was at Harry, he hugged back, wrapping his own arms around Harry's neck.

Harry made Denton some tea which was actually delicious, and sat down next to him, rubbing Dentons back. "Are you ok" Harry asked with concern. "I'm fine..honestly" Denton said, sipping his tea. Denton put the tea cup on his own thighs and looked off into the distance, replaying what happened. Harry frowned, leaned in and kissed Dentons cheek gently. Denton couldnt help but to close his eyes. "Harry..I'm sorry i got pissed at you i..i like you ok.." Denton confessed, looking away. Harry smiled, he placed one hand on the side of Dentons face and turned his face to him. "Its ok..i like you to" Harry said with a smile "and here you are saying you didnt like us" Harry said with a giggle. Denton side smiled and said  taking another sip of his delcious tea "I still don't.."