Same Direction Love (Part 11)

Part 11

Dentons eyes slowly opened but his vision blurred for a ten seconds. He slowly stood up and leaned against the pump itself. He turned to look at Louis who was fighting off some zombies. Hitting them with the bat then bashing their heads over and over. Denton growled lightly then stumbled over to him. "You bitch" Denton managed to spit out. Louis turned just as Denton tackled him down to the ground. Denton was on top of him and punched him in the face, making Louis' head turn. "Dont fucking hit me!" Denton yelled, raising his fist to hit him again but Louis quickly recovered and struck Dentons face with his fist again, sending Denton backwards and on his side on the ground. Denton layed there on his side and covering his face with his hands. Louis got ontop of him, moving Dentons hands out of his face, reveling Dentons bloody face. Blood coming from his mouth and his nose.Louis started punching Dentons face over and over saying as he did "Dont fucking touch Harry again! Hes mine!" After a few more hits Denton reached out for the bat that was to his left and grabbed it, hitting Louis with it. He doesnt know where he just knows he hit Louis. Louis screamed in agony as he rolled off of Denton and onto his side. Denton stood up and his face felt numb, he could feel bruises coming on. Denton has never seen this side of Louis before...the hell was his problem i mean jesus. Denton wiped his nose a bit even though blood was still dripping out of it. Denton turned his back on Louis even though he knew Louis was sitting up. "Your nothing but an emo fag..i hate that word..but your a good for nothing, boyfriend stealing emo fag!" Louis screamed at Denton. Dentons face stiffened in anger and he gripped the bat strongly. He turned and faced to Louis and swung the bat, hitting Louis right in the face and hard enough to knock him out cold.

Denton heard zombies coming because of the commotion so he grabbed the full gas can and started walking, then felt guilty so he stopped. He turned and looked at Louis still out cold on the ground as zombies drew near. Denton groaned and put down the can and ran over to Louis, hauling Louis over his shoulder. Thank god the zombies were slow as hell. He went back over to the can and grabbed it, walking back. "I have a hell of explaining to do" Denton thought to himself unhappily. Once he reached the bus the driver came running outside and grabbed the can and looked at Dentons face. "What the hell happened son?" the driver said, staring at him. "Long story.." Denton answered, opening the bus door and went inside to find everyone staring at him. As soon as he saw everyone and immediately turned his face away from everyone and laid Louis on the couch. He turned to go outside and to get away from everyone but he came face to face with Harry. Harry's eyes widened and his expression changed from happy to worried and pissed. "W-what happened?!" Harry demanded in a stern and worried tone. Denton sighed. This will be a tough one...