Chapter 10 : Love Fight

Chen's POV :

  Skyler seemed happy after I confessed to her right? Or did it not matter to her..? I just need to hope for the best..

Skyler's POV :

  I wake up in a bedroom. "Where am..I?" I mumble, I try to recall what happened last night.. I guess I ended up sleeping at EXO's house.. D.O enters the room with a tray full of delicious foods, "Morning Sleepyhead!" he says in a cheerful voice. "Morning Squishy!" I tease back. We laugh as he sets the tray down, "Eat up Skyler!". "Whoa~ It looks delicious!" I say while giving him thumbs-up. I dig in as he watches me eat. "Oh wait." he says, I stop eating. D.O reaches for my cheek, what is he planning to do? His hand touches my cheek, he pulls away, "You got a eyelash, it could've gotten in your eye!" he says. "Oh, thanks D.O!" I say. I begin to eat again, "I'm full~~" I say. "Oh then I'll finish it for you!" he says while taking a bite. I smile while watching him eat. "D.O, is there anything I could do for you?" I ask. "Hm? What for?" he says. "I mean, you cook delicious meals for me, how do I repay you?" I ask. "Then.. Give me a kiss on the cheek!" he says. Did he just.. I guess one kiss wouldn't hurt? I go closer to D.O, and closer. I kiss him on the cheek but as I pull away, Kai opened the door. Did he see that? "Oh hey Kai! Want some?" D.O asks. "Sure." Kai answers. I leave the room quietly.

  I go to the washroom to brush my teeth, who knows what Kai will do if he saw that.. As I leave the washroom, Kai grabs my wrist and leads me inside his room closing the door and blocking my escape. I'm leaning on the door with Kai's arm on my right, "What were you doing?" he asks. "What do you mean?" I answer. "Do you like D.O?" he asks. "No, I just gave him a peck on the cheek as a thank you kinda thing.." I answer. "Why a kiss?" he asks. I look away, "Because he asked for that.." I say. "Why do you care anyway?" I ask. "Because-- I like you." he says with confidence. I look at Kai in the eyes, he's serious about me.. Kai comes closer to me, he's about to.. Someone's knocking on his door, Kai sighs. 

The door opens, it's Chanyeol. "Oh h-hi Channie." I say. "Hey, Skyler. I need you for a sec." he says. "Oh okay.." I say while following him. Chanyeol leads me to the recording room, he sits on a stool with a guitar. "What do you need Channie?" I ask. "For you to listen." he says. Chanyeol starts to play the guitar, "XOXO, yeah, XOXO. When I fall asleep~ as I think of you (in my dreams)~ I open my arms and into my warm (embrace). I XOXO you, hold you in my arms~ XOXO~" he sings. This is.. XOXO by EXO. I smile at Chanyeol, he smiles back. "What I sang is what I want to say to you." he says. I blush so hard that he can notice it. "Channie~ You're so sweet~" I say with a soft voice. As Chanyeol tries to say a word ; Lay interrupts. "Lay?" I ask. "Hey guys, what's up?" he says. "Aren't you suppose to be resting..?" Chanyeol says. "Oh I'm feelin' great when I'm with Skyler." he says. With.. Me? "Actually, I'm gonna take my medicine." he says. Lay holds my hand and leads me outside, "Let's go for a walk!" he says. We start chatting and laughing as we walk around, "Hey Skyler..?" he says. "Hmm?" I answer. "Do you think anyone likes you..?" he asks. "I'm sure of it." I answer. "Do you like them back?" he asks. "I don't know.. Fate will decide it~" I say.

  We make our way back, as we enter the house, the smell of lunch hits my nose. "What's smells so strong?" I ask. "Lunch is done! Come n' get it!" D.O announced. Everyone sits down and digs in, "Mmm.. Delicious D.O!" I say. "Good!" he says. "Skyler, wanna go to the beach with me after?" Sehun asked. "Beaches! Totally!" I said with excitement in my voice. I finish up and begin to change into my bikini. I meet up with Sehun in the car, "Wow, you look dressed for the beach eh?" he says. "Yup!" I answer. Sehun puts on EXO's album on, I start to sing to it. "Someone call the doctor~~ Hold me and tell me love is an addiction, a drug, an overdose~~" Sehun and I laugh. We arrive at the beach. We set up our beach chairs and started to run against the shore. "Woooooo!" I cheer. "Woohoooo! Yehet Ohorat!" Sehun says. I laugh. We jumped in the water and started to snorkel, I see so many tropical fish! "I'm gonna ride the waves!" I say. Sehun joins me as we go underwater everytime a wave hits. We gain our balance back and start to laugh. A wave so strong hits me, Sehun catches me before I fall, our lips pressed against eachother for a split second. "T-Thanks Sehun." I say. Sehun smiles like he won the lottery. Just like that, my first kiss was with Oh Sehun.