Chapter 10.

"Well..I don't know.."

"I asked you just to be kind but you're gonna enter the group no matter what"

Oh..
I don't understand, in the beginning he didn't even talked to me and now he wants me in his group of bullies
What the fuck..

"Why do you want me so much in your stupid group?"
I thought that I said it in my mind but then by the way he moved closer to me I understood that I actually said it out lound.

"You know what? I don't know why but I need to be close to you,I need to protect you cause all the other people may see you as a strong girl but I know that inside you're broken and weak. You need my protection and I need you to let me protect you."

"How..how do you know it?"

"I know it cause im like that too.."
Cole said looking down at his hands, suddenly he looked so sad and shameful.
What happened to this beautiful and brave boy?

I didn't know what to do.
Should I ask him why?
Should I just leave it and don't say anything?
But then he continued

"I..I ... " he exhaled " Im going to tell you the short version of my nightmare, my dad died when I was ten years old and he left me all of his money and my bitch of a mother was mad with me so she started to hate me and she got a new boyfriend who abused me and hit me.."
He stopped.
He was shaking so much
Immediately I grabbed his hand holding it tightly.
He looked at me and smiled

"Then my mom died and I got adopted by a kind couple ,my father its the headmaster of the school and my mother is a nurse,then I decided to move and bought my own house, I become a new person, I was tired to be the fragile little kid who everyone made fun of, I became "the devil's son" because I wanted to be the one who everyone was scared of"

His speech just left me with no words.
Our similarities just scared me so much.

"I have a really similar story.. I left Italy because my dad was abusive , he used to hit me and my mum really bad everyday, so I ran away..but my mum couldn't come with me and.. I feel really guilty for that..every day I think of her, what if she's really hurt? What if he did something worst that beating her..?"

"But..why she couldn't come with you?"

"Because my dad found out the money we were saving up for the trip and he took part of it so there wasn't enough for both of us to come here.."

"I can help you, I can give you the money!"

Did I hear well?

"W-what?"

"I can give you the money,remember that my father left me a lot of money? I'll buy what you need, my dad would have been happy about it..he was a generous man and my adopted family has no financial problem at all "

"No you already did a lot for me and I cannot accept your money I just can't.."

"Listen to me Aurora, im gonna give you the money and your mom will came here with you end of it, I'm not gonna accept a no ok?"

"Ok...thank you cole..i mean it"
I ended up in his arms
His warm and strong embrace made me feel safe for the first time in a long time
It felt amazing.

"Ok so now you call your mum and you tell her everything, I'll book the first plane,now go"

COLE POV
she left my lap slowly , making painful facial expression because of her bruises but joy in her eyes never left them.

I don't know what is she doing to me.
I feel weird.
I feel like I cannot stay away from her. Every time she's in pain I'm in pain too.
I need to know what Is happening to me,now.
And I know who to call.

"Hi mum..its me cole"

"Oh my baby! you promised me to call me at least every week but you didn't!"

"I'm sorry mum its just that..a few things happened. But I need to warn you that Im gonna use some money from my dad's will"

"Baby you know that you can do whatever you like with those money because they're yours, but can I ask why?"

"Well there's this girl who's dad its abusive toward his mum and used to be with her too so I want to help her mum to come here with her"

"Ok, that's a really good thing to do , im so proud of my son. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"Do you like her?"
Here's the question that I didn't have the courage to do at my self,
Do I like her?

"I don't know mum,thats why I called you in the first place.. Its that I feel weird in this period. I just know that I want to protect her and stay close to her..mum you should have seen her, some bastards beated her and It was like they beated me insted.. It hurt so much"

"Babe I think that you like her..and a lot too"

Fuck.
I like her
I really like her
What am I gonna do now?

"Mum..I need your help"

//hi everyone, I'm sorry that I didn't update in these days but here it is,let me know what do you think please! Byee//