Chapter 16.

*1 year later*

Surprisingly Stacey moved and changed school, i mean i was supposed to do that when she bullied me but i would never thought that she would ran away like a coward.
Maybe she wants to find another school to bully, other victims , another place to feel like shes the best.. Poor stacey always searching for dominance.

About me, well no one is messing with me or the others and for their dislike now people actually loves us but still fear us and thats great really.
Cole is the best boyfriend a girl could ever have, he makes me feel special, comfortable with my body .

My life has never been so great.
I have finally my mum with me everyday and knowing that shes fine and safe makes me the happiest girl in the entire world, plus she finally told the police about my dad and so now hes in prison, so know i feel secure that nothing its going to happen to me or my mum.
I thanked Cole about a billion times for helping me with my mum and he keeps telling me to stop  but honestly I cant.
Cole and my mum are like best friend,which is a little weird but cute at the same time.
Levi, Jake, Xavier and I are still friends and maybe even more than before .
My life could not be better!

*5 years later*

"Ok another cookie but then we have to put them away ok?"

"Ok mummy! One for me and one for you"

I was eating cookies with my beautiful son Marcus
His lips and fingertips covered in chocolate, his smile big on his face.

"Babe I'm home"
We heard Cole's voice in the hall

"Shoot, quick Marcus hide the cookies" i said laughing

"Hey what are you two doing uh?" Cole said with a smirk

"Nothing daddy.."
Marcus lied looking at me smiling

"Mm.. Are you sure young boy? Cause i can see chocolate all over your mouth!"
Marcus took the cookies from behind his back and he started running and screaming "the cookies are for me and mummy!!"

"Not if i catch u first " cole said starting running after our child
They were both laughing loudly and i was just standing there admiring my beautiful family.

"God I'm so lucky....."

////
Dont kill me please
I know i ended this story too fast but honestly i didn't know what to wrote anymore.
So please let me know with comments and votes.