Chapter 14.

Ok I was ready, i had my "bad ass" make up on, I had my bitch face one, i was ready!

Thats what i thought until I was right in front of the school entrance

I wasn't this scared not even at the beginning when everyone bullied me
And now here i am, shaking like a puppy afraid of those football dudes that punch all of my courage out of my body.
I knew that Cole was there to protect me and that he wouldn't let anything append but no matter what, i was fucking scared.
But Cole was right, I cant be the shy weak girl forever fuck
I need to wake up from this nightmare and take my school back

-uuh i sound like a bad ass bitch.. i like that-

"Hey...you know that you can wait to do this right? You had a bad experience so you can stay at home a little longer.."

"No , im not gonna surrender! Im still "the kind killer" right? I need to show everyone that I can stand up for myself plus....I need to get my revenge on those bitches!"

"Thats my girl!" He said with his famous smirk

So me, Cole,Levi, Jake and Xavier were entering the hallway
Immediately all the eyes were on us,some of them terrorized ,some surprised to see me with them in full bitch mode.

Luckily I didn't see those bitches until lunch,and that gave me the opportunity to think about my revenge...and its gonna be fucking amazing.

It was now lunch and my reveng,with the help of the guys began
I went to Stacey's table, her barbies and her didn't see me because they were into their stupid conversation over a fucking pink lip gloss. So I tapped on her shoulder and when she finally turned...BAM
My feast right in her stupid face
While she was still shocked I grabbed her by the hair and I dragged her to the center of the room
After a few seconds Xavier and Levi brought two of the football dudes because the others where in the hospital
So here we are, me with my hand in Stacey's hair and Stacey herself was crying already with a bleeding nose. Xavier was holding this blond guy who surprisingly was bagging him like a little bitch. Levi was holding the ginger one and personally he's not good looking enough to be bulling people.
Now the revenge starts

"HI EVERY ONE, PLEASE FOCUS YOUR ATTENTION ON ME FOR A WHILE, I'M SURE YOU WILL ENJOY THIS."

Immediately I had the attention of everyone.

"So as you can all see I have bruises on my face, why? Because this bitch right here - I pushed her down putting my foot on her back to keep her down- this bitch made me an ambush,she fucking called this two dick-heads and other 3 assholes to beat me because a one vs one fight wasn't enough. No she funking called these 5 guys plus her stupid barbies just to beat me. So today I'm here to get my revenge"

"Starting with that blonde bitch whos begging like a baby, you all know him like the quoter back of the school,the popular guy that everyone wants as a boyfriend, well you know what? I found out, with some help, that this little bitch was a big , round ball of fat in middle school - everyone started to laugh-
and they use to bully him every day and still wets the bed for that- again people crying for laughing to much- so he does the same thing that bullies did to him with everyone of you even tho he knows the feeling of it. You, mister Tyler O'conely , you are a sone of a bitch, liar, useless piece of shit"

Suddenly everyone started clapping their hands, nodding with their heads.
Xavier let him go, kicking him before he ran away crying.

"Now is your turn little carrot. So here we have Clark or better Clarence Mitchell who used to look like a fucking pizza because his face was covered in acne , all his fucking face looked like the planet mars and every one used to bully him as well. But like the other bitch ,he's still a bully so for you too, Clarence Mitchell you are a sone of a bitch, liar, useless piece of shit"

Everyone clapped again, this time I heard shoutings from the "loser and maths genius table "

"And now, the one and only Stacey...and damn this one is gonna be shocking.."

//hello..its me..no ok ill stop,so i know I'm really slow with the updates but i have school, i have family problems and i don't need the stress of the comments like "omg updateeee" l mean i like them because they mean that you like my story but i also don't really like them. Well gtg, leave a comment and vote!!/