Chapter 15.

Just a thing: please tell me if there are bad mistakes ( cause english is not my language )
--------------------
I could see the anticipation on everyone's faces and I was really enjoying this moment.

"So Stacey , the pretty Stacey , the cheerleader , the girl that every guy wants in his bed. Well Stacey didn't look like this 4 years ago-"

I was about to go on when Stacey's high pitch voice interrupted me

"Please don't do this to me please i beg you.." She said whispering

"Bitch you want everybody to suffer but when it comes to you  you think you are immune ? Ha! not in my school girl.."

"SO like i was saying Stacey didn't look like this 4 years ago...
4 years ago she had pitch black hair that she used to cover her face because she had a MASSIVE nose, bushy eyebrows,huge braces on her teeth and acne all over her face. So how is that she is so pretty now? Well the truth is that she had a total of 3 plastic surgeries to have a perfect barbie nose, full lips and sharper jaw. Then she spent thousand of dollars for skincare products , she bleached her hair and got every fucking makeup product to look like she was perfect.
You don't believe me ? Well look at these!"

And then i pulled out a bunch of old Stacey's photos and i shed them all over the floor. Suddenly the students got up and they launched them self all over the photos to see with their own eyes.
I saw people with their faces in shock and eyes wide open . Some of them were laughing, some were so shocked that they couldn't even speak, others took photos with their phone  and sent them to their friends.
Honestly this revenge was even better than i thought.

"SO TO FINISH THIS, Stacey is so mean towards others because she hates herself but instead of helping other people to not feel like she felt she makes their life unbearable, so      Stacey you are the worst human being that I ever met, you are worthless, stupid and a bitch and if you ever try to do something to anyone ill end your stupid life for good."

Then the hole school erupted with screams of joy, they all started to clap and cheer because their living nightmare was over.

I released a crying Stacey and she ran away probably hiding in a hole.
I was so happy with my self, i helped a lot of people and my self at the same time.
The best thing was when Cole appeared beside me , taking my face softly and kissing me with passion and love.

"I'm so proud of you babe"
He said caressing my face

"Thanks, you helped a lot"
I said pulling my harms around his neck.
We then kissed and kissed more until Xavier made a "vomit sound" and we all laughed.
This was a good day, the day that i finally stood up for my self and shown everybody the truth.

//hey im sorry this chapter is really short but these days i don't have time to write please forgive me!! Well Remember to vote and comment! Thaanks//