«p r o l o g u e»

From far away, there was a sound of a crying child. She kept crying under the tree, filling the silence in the forest. Until one boy came and decided to stay with her.

He takes care of the lonely girl. He keeps patting her head, hug her tightly, giving her warms.

After a while, the girl slept in his shoulder as the boy kept staring at her sleeping face, while he tightened his hug.

Hours passed, and finally the sun started to rise. The boy wake up and stood up silently, as the girl slept with his coat as her pillow.

When he walked around to find helps, until he saw a group using military uniform, he believes that it was rescue team.

One of them came to him, and they talked a lot. Talking about her.

When finally, the girl appeared in the middle of their conversation.

"Ah.. you woke up already. You should come home safely with him, take care of yourself, okay?"
"Oh wait, come here" he said as he reached his pocket to take something. And when he found it, he gave it to her.

A necklace.

"what is that? ah.. thankyou-- uh, whats your name? I promise I will find you one day, I'm Jung Eunrin!" the girl named Jung Eunrin smiled at him.

"ah.. my name is.. just call me hero, haha. and you dont need to find me, Eunrin-a."  He laughed a bit.
.
.
"The fate will works" he whispered.

"Good bye Eunrin, see you again" the boy waved his hand and walked away, leaving her with the men.

"Good bye Hero.." Eunrin softly said, unfortunately, he couldn't hear it.
.
.
--------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong~! it was my first story, hope you'll enjoy it!
Im sorry for bad grammar, wrong verbs or etc. Thanks!
Vote and comment😁💕