f o u r

Eunrin POV

Hyomi acted so different today. She looked nervous.

I went to the park alone. I like to sit on the bench alone and it feels like the sun was the only one who wanted to embrace me. Warm..

I sat on my favorite bench, looking around.
Everything that had happened these day, I don't know why I kept thinking about it. But thinking about it again and again just made me more confused.

I took a deep breath and sigh when suddenly I saw someone familiar.

Huh? Jeon Jungkook.

I saw him sitting on the swing in front of me.
I stopped the music and approach him.
I sat on the swing beside him. I started to swing slowly but he still doesn't notice me.
This wierdo.. what is he thinking about?

"Ya! Jeon Jungkook!" I shouted.

"W-what what?" he said suprised

"Huahaha! that was cute!" I laughed hardly as he just replied with sighs.

"Aish.. you got no jams jungkook" I swung the swing.

"Ya! Cha Eunrin" he called my name

"Hm?" I said

"I really don't want to see you now" he said

"Huh?" I replied, confused af.
Gosh! What's with his expression?

"But I miss you"
"Like crazy" he continued.

He held my hand.
The whole damn earth stopped for a while.

"Is it true?" he asked

"What?" I said as I pulled my hand away from his hand.

"Please.." he begged.

I turned my head, so that we locked our gaze as I felt my cheeks burnt bcs of that eyes. Huh.

"Is it true?"
"you..amnesia?" he continued and lowered his head.

I don't know I just don't want people to ask me about that. My heart would feels something strange whenever I'm thinking about it. It feels like I've been lost something, that I shouldn't lose it.

"Uh? How did you know it.. Ah.. Eomma" I said with a fake laugh.

"Ne, it is true" I continued

"Um, It's late already, I want to go home" I stood up from the swing and waved my hand.
"Bye Jungkook"

"Gajima.. Jebal (Please don't go..)" he grabbed my wrist, pulled me into his embrace.
Im suprised, no.. im shocked.

"I.. miss you"

"Please Eunrin, Just let me hug you" he said while hugging me tighter.

Who is he? I felt something..
Yeah, I felt something, but I can't describe it. It felt like, it was an familiar hug. A warm hug.

"J-Jungkook" I said softly

"hm?" he murmured

"let me go, I wanna go home" I said as I'm trying to break the hug but he hugs me tighter, telling that he won't let me go.

"I have lost you once, I don't want to lose you again. I was stupid" he said

After he said it, he pulls his arms, breaking the hug.
"Jalja" he smiled.
So fake..

"Ne, jalja(good night)" I bowed and walked away but suddenly he called me again.

"Eunrin"

"Uhm?" I dont want to face him.

"About today, just pretend like nothing happened"

Without saying anything, I just nodded. Not wanna hearing the reasons, even his voice.
.
.

Jungkook POV

*Flashback*

"Mianhae Jungkook. Jeongmal mianhae" she started to cry. I could feel tears streaming down my cheeks.

"When you moved to U.K for your dance trainee, she had an accident. Crashed by a car when she was going to across the road. The driver is driving so fast.. Eunrin, She was in coma that day. But at least, she still alive right? Im sorry for not telling you Jungkook, I just can't. Mianhae" she sobbed.

*End of Flashback*

Eunrin.. I miss you.

I miss her smile.. her laughs..
I miss her jokes, her lame jokes..
I miss the smell of her hair..
I miss her warm hug..
And the most,
I miss her so bad that I even can't sleep every night, waiting for her message and call.

Even though everything wasn't the same again, I still love you.

And as always,
I wish nothing but the best for you

.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.
To be continued..
.
Omo!감사합니다😊
Thanks readers for reading my story. It's 200+ readers><. Vote please^^. Jeongmal Gamsahabnida!
Im sorry for grammar error, verbs error and etc.
Readers, dont forget to
Vote🔽 and Comment🔽 사랑해.