«o n e»

Kring Kring Kring

The alarm started to ring, I have to wake up or I will be late for school. I took a bath and wore my uniform. I'm so excited ryn, finally I was able to come back school.

When I'm done, I went downstairs as I can smell of a pancake.

"Good morning dear! Go sit here. I made a pancake for ya" my mom greeted me with her beautiful smile.

I really like her smile. My mom was like an angel for me. With her by my side, I always think that I was the luckiest daughter ever in this world. Why? it's because of her. She will help me if I had a problem I cant solved, she always listen to me no matter how busy she is.

"Ayeee kamsahabmida (formal:thank you) eomma~ It looks so yummyy!" I said and i hug her.

"Ne, eat well Rin" She smiled as she hug me back.

Okay, so.. my name is Cha Eunrin. Im 18 years old, and I only live my mom, no dad. But she's not my real mom.

After I already finished my breakfast, I walk to school. As I arrived, I go to my class, take a seat and plugged my earphone.
But someone interrupted me.

"Eunrin-a! There's a good news!" someone shouted at me all of sudden.

"Ya! are you trying to make me deaf because of your voice? Don't shout right beside my ear!" I yelled at her as I touched my ear, make sure if my ear still works.

Well, she is Jung Hyomi, my bestfriend.

"Im sorry, Rinniee. Dont be mad" she said with a puppy eyes.

"Yea, yea. what happens?" I asked her.
"Uhm.. that.. yesterday, I met a boy.. he is so cool.." She said and her cheeks turn red.

"Aigoo, and you like him?" I pinched her cheeks and we both laughed together.
"who is he?"

"Uh.. He's from another school, we met at the park." and I just nodded.

Hyomi is a very beautiful girl but, she never fell in love with anyone again after she broke up with that bastard about 2 years ago. I remember it and I'm glad to heard that she was in love again.

"What's his name?" I asked again.

"Kim--"

But before that, Mr.Kang came and we both quickly sat down.

-fastforwards-
.
.
It's a break time, so I decided to go to the cafetaria with Hyomi. But, I wore a mask because I don't know why suddenly I coughed a lot.
When I was into the cafetaria, I bumped into a guy and fell down on my butt.

"mianhae! Gwaenchana? (are you alright?)" He said while grab my wrist and help me to stand.

I'm so embarrassed ryt now. And my butt.. It hurts. Don't you think it's so embarrassing to fell down in the middle of the cafetaria like that.

"Uhm, be carefull next time" I said and stared at him.

Why he keeps staring at me like that, huh?

But I dont really care and walked away.
Suddenly, he grabs my wrist, made me spun around and face him.

"Hey, wait... What's your name?"

"Sorry? Uhm, Cha Eunrin" I simply answered.

"Aye babeee! How can you can't recognise me you little hippo! I miss you" he cutely shouted at me and pull me into his arms. I guess he can't recognise me before because I wore this mask. He looks like close friends of mine, cause he's dare to hug me.

"I'm getting more handsome right? And why you're still ugly, even uglier.." he pouted and tightened the hug.

Wait, what? Hug?!

"Ya! Sorry but who are you?" I yelled as I pushed him away.
.
.
.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.

Annyeong! Thanks for reading, since it was my first story, please enjoy😊
Im sorry for the bad grammar,wrong verbs, etc
Vote and comment really appreciated💕