«t w o»

"Ya! Sorry but Who are you?"
.
.
The boy POV

Jinjja? She didnt recognize me? Ah, she must be joking right?

"Okay, Annyeong Eunrin-a! I'm Jeon Jungkook, your lovely boyfriend" I said as I came closer to her, and now our faces only inches away. But she just stared blankly at me.

"Hey,hey! Stop acting around me" I waved my hand in front of her face.

"Ah.. mianhae, Jangkook"
"Ya hippo big booty!! its Jungkook not Jangkook, haish.. why you always tease me like that" I yelled at her and pouted.

"Ah, whatever. Go away, I hate ya, hippo's booty" I said and left her dumbfounded there.

Okay, its my turn to feel mad. How can she can acted like that, I think she would hugged and kissed me after years we haven't meet again.

"Ah, crazy girl" I groaned in frustration.

Eunrin POV

He introduce himself.
I just spaced out, trying to remember anything about him.
But still, I dont know who is he. And, what? His girlfriend, he gotta be kidding me man.

He tried to talking to me, told me to stop acting, but I really didn't understand this. What the hell is this huh?

And seriously he just called me hippo's booty? what the hell man. I know I'm not pretty nor sexy like Tzuyu or Rosé but my face, even my body was too precious to be called like that.

After he yelled and blahblah a lot, he left me alone who is dumbfounded here.

What is that? Yelling and asked me to go away, but now he is the one who left me. Uh, crazy boy.
.
I quickly took a seat next to Hyomi. She already bought a food but I dont feel like eating.

"Ya, who is he?" Hyomi asked me, breaks the silence.

"Uh? Jeon Jungkook" I said

"Ah.. Finally he's back" she said while take her bottle and drank it.

"So what are u guys talking about?" she continued

"Huh? back? can you.. tell me more about him? like my relation with him?" I asked, confused.

"Ya! You didnt remember him? For real?" she yelled as I nodded.

"Aigoo. poor you! He is a top handsome boy in this school, He has a group named Bangtan Boys and last but not least.." Hyomi explained and I just furrowed my eyebrow.

"He's your uhm, ex. Oh man how can you forgot him?" she continued

"Aish, I forgot.. aish that damn amnesia" she sighed.

"What?! That seagull-- aish, My ex? What the heckk!? So what about the other members?"

"Uhm, there's Kim Namjoon the god of destruction, Jung Hoseok the horse twinnie, Kim Seokjin the pink and mario addicted, Min Yoongi the lazy but slaying guy and the two others are in another school. Small mochi and the sexy alien, but i never see him and uhm, last Jungkook. The youngest, the hottest and your ex"

"Ah.. seriously.." I sighed as I felt my face turned pale.

.·.·.FAST FORWARDS.·.·.

Ugh finally, I feel so damn tired and confused a.f today, so I walked home quickly.
But on the way home, I feel someone was following me along my way home. I turned around but I saw no one, so I walk faster but I heard the footsteps behind me louder.

"Ya pervert! What do you want?!" I shouted as I turned back. Well, ofc I'm scared right now.

"Jungkook.. why are you following me?" I asked also suprised.

"cus I want to, babe. Wae?" he said and grabs my arm. "Let's go"

"Ya! where are we going? My house is in there" I yelled at him.
Im not lying but really.. I just want to go home and threw myself on my bed.

"Ya! Jeon Jungkook, where are we going?" I asked again.

"Ice cream!" he grinned and walks more faster.

Aish, this crazy.. urgh It's almost winter and he wants to eat ice cream?

Jungkook POV

After we ate the ice cream, I walked her home. Well, she acted so weird today.

As we arrived,
"Eomma, im home" Eunrin shouted in front of her house. It's pretty big.

"Thanks for accompanying me home Jungkook, want to come in?" she smiled but I swear to God. She's W.E.I.R.D--

"Eunrin, you come home late. Uh, who is he?" a woman suddenly came out, and I'm so.. scared?
How to describe this feelings..

"Mianhae eomma. He is my friend, he took me out for ice cream" Eunrin answered and smiled.

Sweet.. I mumbled

"Ahh, whats your name? Want to come in?" Ms.Cha said while come into the gate to open it for me.

"Anii.. no need eom-- auntie. I--" I havent done my sentence and she already cut my sentences. I used to called her eomma yeah bcs she wanted me to, but I think everything wasn't the same again now. At least not in front of her.

"Jungkook?" She asked me

"Ah, ne.. Annyeong auntie. Long time no see" I bowed as I showed my people-called-it fabulous bunny teeth.

"Huh? what? Is he that popular? Mom you know him?" Eunrin comes, glared at me and her mom.

"Ah, he is my friend's son, so I know him" Ms.Cha faked a laugh. Well, that's not a lie though. And I saw Eunrin just nodded along with auntie's laughs.

"/yawn/ Uh.. Im so sleepy, gotta sleep, nite eomma. Bye Jungkook" she waves her hand and get into the house.

After I make sure she really went in, I started to talk.

"Uhm eomma.. I want to ask you something" I asked her.

"hmm? Eunrin?" she said, more like whispered but I can hear that.

"Ne.. she acts so weird.. Like I mean.. so weird.. What on earth actually happened?" I sighed as I lowered my voice. Afraid that Eunrin will hear it.
.
.

Eunrin POV

I'm so confused.

I threw myself on my bed. Im so sleepy, tired but my eyes still dont want to close yet. And my brain keep trying to remember him,

Is he really my ex-boyfriend?
When? Why did we broke up?
I'm so curious to death.

.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.
Thanks for reading>< keep reading. I'll update the next part soon. Just wait^^
Uhm, Im so SORRY for
°Bad grammar
°Wrong verbs
°etc
Dont forget to
Vote🔽 and Comment🔽

Vote, comment really appreciated:)