f i v e

{WARNING : LONG CHAPTER}

Eunrin POV

I walk home alone, in the darkness. All alone. I could feel the winds hit my face gently. As it trying to calm me down.

I groaned in pain because my head is dizzy all of a sudden. I lose my balance and I'm trying to walk to the wall nearest.But I can't, my vision get blurry. I fell down and the last thing I saw is someone is running towards me.
And everything went black.
.
.
.

"Let's go for a date. Let's have fun! Don't cry ok? You are prettier when you are smiling" he said while wiping her tears
.
"I need you, please don't go"  the girl kept crying, ignoring him.

"Ya! Geumanhae(stop it)! I can't see you like this" he wants to cry too. He really wanted too, but he can't.
He didn't want to make the girl crying harder.

And suddenly, he hugged her.
"Please dont cry.." he said as he keep hugging her.

"It's not like im going to leave you forever right?" he faked the smile.

The girl finally wiped her tears and smiled.

"Nado saranghae" she whispered

"You're right. Let's have fun" she pulled away the hug and grinned, received a pinch on her cheek from him.

"Ne, let's go" he ruffled her hair.
"You're prettier if you smiling like this"

"Mwoya? Let's go" she hit his arm and ran away. She blushed so hard.

"Ya! wait for me" the boy shouted as trying to chase her.
.
.

I opened my eyes, as I could feel im all wet. I'm so sweaty now.

What kind of dream is that? Why I'm sweating like this, it's even not a nightmare.

I decided to change my clothes because it was very wet.
But,
.
damn mami.
It's not my clothes.

And I swear, since when my room becomes so pugging big like this?

This isn't my room..
Where am I? Am I kidnapped?
This room is so luxurious..

Huh? I never heard a kidnapper to let the victim slept in a room like this..
Im confused even more.

I stood up from the big king size bed.

I want to open the door but suddenly,
the door is opened.

"Yah! What do you want from me?!" I yelled as I closed my eyes tightly.

"Hey-- Ya! I'm not that kind of person" he said feeling annoyed.

I slowly open my eyes. I saw a tall guy with dark brown hair and he also had a rectangle mouth, I love it.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Your hero. Huh? You're crazy by the way. You cried in your sleep, and even hit ahjumma and made her nose bleeds" he said while crossing his arm.

"what the?! No, I'm not crying and uhm.. I'm sorry" I sighed, didn't believe I hit her until her nose bleeds.

I'm so embarrassed..
Oh,God can I just disappear?

"Are you trying to defend yourself? Im not lying, I take a video of that. Wanna see?" he winked and took his phone.

"No, no shut up man! Delete it! You jerk" I shouted as I hit his arm.