e i g h t

Jungkook's POV

I was busy talking with hyungs when suddenly Eunrin came out from nowhere and pulling my shirt.

I'm surprised and was about to say something but I saw her eyes are.. swollen.

"I-I.. want to go home" her voice was shaking.

"What happens with you?" I asked, worried.

"If you don't want to go home now, I'll go home by myself" she said, ignoring my question andd turned her face.

"Fine, let's go home now" I replied, feeling annoyed with her attitude. I don't like to see her crying, I feel like crying too. But I dislike it more if she acts like this, keeping her feelings to herself.

We walked to the car, and she still stays quiet.

"If you not gonna tell me, don't hurt yourself. Find someone else, who'll comfort you better than the way I do" I said, not expecting I would say it.

She finally turned her gaze, staring at me with confusion.

Eunrin's POV

"what?" I asked

"If you don't believe me again, then find someone else. Choose the right person. You see, im suffering alone so please don't make me suffer more. The fact that you're not mine again, It really breaks my heart into pieces. But, when I see you smile, the wounds got healed itself. So please don't cry" he said.

"I--I'm sorry, I can't be Eunrin you knew before, Jungkook" I whispered, feeling so guilty.

"Yes you are" he mumbled
"But no need to say sorry. Cause I won't stop chasing after you" he continued.

"Get down, we're arrived" he said, without even give a glance at me.

"Thanks.. Thanks for not ever leaving me alone. Good nite, Jeon Jungkook" I smiled before I left him.

--

Kim Taehyung's

"Why did you hug her?!"

Seriously, this crazy girl.. I really want to beat her up till she died and go to hell asdfghjkl.

"I said I just want to comfort her!" I unknowingly raised my voice.

"Comfort?! You don't need to hug her! I'm your fiance! And we'll married soon, how can you do this to me?!" she shouted, and cried.

A fake cry huh.

"It doesn't look like I was cheating on you huh. You also ever hug your so-called boy friend and you shouted at me when I was just nicely asked who is he!" I shouted back, letting all my feelings out.

"See! you're talking about him again and again. He's just a friend! My friend!" she cried harder.

"You're so mean, Kim Taehyung" she covered her face and cried.

"Hah. Just cry until your eyes bleed cause I'll never care about it" I said, leaving her there crying that illusion tears.

But, it's only my imagination.

"I'm.. sorry, Jiae" I said, pulling her into my embrace.

---

I'm thinking to explain all to Eunrin for that incident yesterday. I called her million times but she doesn't pick up. I guess she did it in purposes.

So I've no choice other than visit her and talk face to face.

I asked Jungkook for her home adress, and Jungkook just give it without saying anything, and he acts so strange. Is something happened to them?