s i x

I opened my eyes and the sun is shining so brightly. I feel much better after I ate the medicine last night.

That nightmare..
Ah, actually it's not a nightmare, but I don't know why I woke up with a teary eyes and a body full of sweat.

Back to reality,
I wore my uniform and went downstairs,
"Eomma" I called.
But there's no responds, so I went to the kitchen. Maybe she is preparing a breakfast for me.

And then, I saw a box of pizza and a note on the dinner table.
I took it,

"Eunrin, im sorry I cant tell you.
Im not going home in 2 days, Im sorry I want to tell you but, yeah..
you sleep so tight that made me don't want to ruined my sleeping beauty~
if you're still not feeling well, take a rest. You don't need to go to school ok?
I have a bussines trip in Busan.
I already asked someone to help you take care of urself.
Take care of yourself"
-Eomma<3-

"Ah eomma, you shouldn't left me like this" I pouted as I took a slice of pizza and ate it.

*Fast forwards*

"Eunrin"

"RINNIE"

"Ya! CHA EUNRIN!" someone called my name. I jumped from my seat and turned around. It's Jeon Jungkook.

"Stop daydreaming, I've called you million times" he said and smack my head.

"Ya, apaa(it hurts)" I said as I want to smack his head back, but I cant reach his head-.-
"Short!" he burst into laugh, holding his stomach.
"Idiot" I hit his arm and walked away.

"Ya, I haven't said anything. Don't go" he grabbed my wrist and pull my body towards him.

"Wae?"

"Your friend invited me to her birthday party, urmm.. Hani? Or who?" he asked

"Hani? Are you perhaps mean Hyomi?" I asked him back

"Ah, Yes Hyomi" he nodded.

"What? You are invited .. B-Birthday party?!" I unknowingly raised my voice in surpise.

"Ne-ne.. Why are you suprised like that?" he asked while covering his ears.

Birthday party? Hah. Jungkook was invited? I never know she become friend with him.

I sighed and pulled my hand away because Jungkook still held my wrist.
I walked away and try to find Hyomi.

I found her in the school corridor walking to our class,
"Ya! what the hell--"
"Here!" she grinned while giving me a letter and left me dumbfounded in front of the class.

Hyomi doesn't like to use her money for something useless. She is kinda rich but, I dont know exactly.

Top Cloud restaurant? is she fucking kidding me? It was the most expensive restaurant ever..

*FAST FORWARDS*

It's time to go home, I don't want to go home. My house is like a haunted house without my eomma.
It's pretty quite.