t h r e e

Jungkook POV

Seriously.. what on earth happened?
I don't get it..
nah, auntie.. She's lying, right?
Eunrin is still eunrin, eunrin loves me and nothing would change that, even death.

I'm so frustrated right now. We've been separated for years. Uhm, 2 years which felt like forever for me and, what on this earth happened.. Amnesia?
Hahh, what a "so-fanfic" typical story.
I punched the mirror over and over , and I can feel my blood, sweat, and tears all over my body.

Stop crying, Jeon Jungkook. It's useless.
    My mind told me to stop crying and calm myself first. Well, maybe I can try again. It's not the end though.
But still, my heart hurts. It feels like it broke into million pieces.
Until I was so tired for crying too much, so I decided to just going to sleep, letting my puffy eyes to rest.
.
.

The sun is rising. I look at my phone and its already 8p.m. Today is weekend, so I quickly take a bath because "BangtanBoys" will meet to refreshing our mind together?
I wore a white t-shirt with a black ripped jeans and a pair of white shoes.

As I arrived to the cafe we have been planned, everyone is already there, except V hyung.

"You are late again, go home" Jimin said to me, but it's a joke of course.

"at least not the the latest" I took a seat beside him.

"Omo.. what happens? Your eyes is black.. it's swollen. Ya, are you crying?" Jimin asked me as he touched my eyebag.

"Nothing happened. I got a nightmare so I cant back to sleep again. Its too creepy" I said but I regret it, that's not a good excuse huh.
"Jinjja? But you're not afraid of such things" Jin said but..  thanks to Jimin hyung.

"Ssh, shut up hyung" Jimin glared at him.

"Ya, how dare you talk to your hyung like that? Im older than you!" Jin yelled at him and his eyes widened like usual.

"Aish, mianhae mianhae" Jimin sighed and take his phone and start typing.

RzzRzz. My phone is ringing, I took it and I had 22 messages, 1 from Jimin hyung.

What happens? I know you're lying. You can tell me, I am a good listener you know. Trust me.
From  : Jiminie hyung

Good listener? Hahaha
To : Jiminie hyung

Ya! I am. trust me, i'll always be your side Kookie cause you're my everything!
From: Jiminie Hyung

Stop being so cheesy hyung. Okay, i'll tell you later
To: Jiminie Hyung

I turn off my phone and put it back on my pocket. And then, I saw V hyung arrived.

"Im sorry" he said and sat beside me
.
Taehyung and Jimin aren't in a same school as mine and others.
I like both of them, they're very kind and fun.

We start to order our drinks. I chose Caramel Machiatto because it was my favourite. Taehyung also chose the same as me. After we talked a lot, its already 11p.m and time flies so fast.

Uh, and tae-hyung and jimin hyung said they're planning to move to our school.

"Hyung, I will go home now" I said while stood up from that comfortable chair.

"Uh, oh yeah right you should go home. Okay, be careful" Jin hyung smiled as he waves his hand.

"Ne, bye" I waved my hand.

Taehyung POV

*Flashback*

"Heol! Ya! where's your eyes? It hurts"
A girl yelled at me. I accidentally bumped into her.

"Mianhae, but it's not all my fault. You are the one who bumped me. And your words, it more hurts" I said. She said while she holding her shoulder.

"urgh, you --" she stopped talking all of a sudden when she turned her gaze to me.

"T-taehyung..?" she said as i can saw her cheeks turn red.

"eh? you know me?" I asked

"Ne! Ya you forgot? I'm Hyomi, we met in the park. Umm, sorry for my words before. Im not in good mood" She said and grinned awkwardly.

"Ah, im going to be late for my meeting, see you again Hyomi" I said while waving my hand.

"Uh, can I borrow your phone? 1 minutes" she said. I just nodded and gave my phone.
After typing something, she gave me back my phone.

"I just want your phone number. Dont worry, I wouldnt spam. Thats not my style. Now, go. See you" She grinned and walked away.

*End of Flashback*

Eunrin POV

Jinjja?! Its already 10pm.
OmG Ill get boiled alive soonnnn
.
.

I ran to the bathroom and take a "super fast" bath. After that, I wore a ripped black t-shirt and ripped jeans.

Uh, yesterday is a tiring day. But still, I never woke up this late before.
I ran into the cafe, but Hyomi is not there.
I call her but she doesnt answered, so Im just waiting.

5 minutes later..

"Rinnie! Im sorry, I have some problem on the way" she pull the chair harshly and sit.

"Ya, go paid the bubble tea for me"

"What? should I?.. no its just 5 minutes late" she said as she look her watch.

"No, late is late and punishment is a punishment, you cant denied it" I said and glared at her.

"Ah you idiot" she said while walking to the cashier.

And then, Hyomi comes and brings two bubble tea in her hand.

"Here" she said

"What happen? You look so happy today" I asked her.

"Oh? Jinjja? Aniyo, nothing happens" she answered and drank her chocolate bubble tea and blushed.

"Ne, like an idiot" I said
When i expect her to hit me like usual, she just grinned widely

Whats wrong with her?

"Uh.. actually I met him again"

"Who? your crush?" I said

"Yes but he is not my crush!"

"whatever, and then?"

"I got his number" she grinned

"Ah.." I nodded

"so you like him?" I continued.

Its weird.. I mean my feelings. I dont know him, i even dont know his name. But why do i dont like it.. I don't like it if she just gonna says yes..
.
.
.
"Yes"

.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.
Woaa~
Thanks for 100+ readers! im so happy. Hope you guys enjoyed my story.
Im so sorry for this boring chapter.
To be continue..
Sorry for
°Grammar error
°Wrong Verbs
°Etc
Keep reading, dont forget to
Vote🔽 Comment🔽 ^//^