Chapter 5

Usually it would be the ruckus of an alarm clock that made Oliver wake up in the mornings, but this morning his wake up call was a very hyper Elli shouting leaning over him and shaking him like a maniac. 

Oliver opened his eyes right on time when Elli punched his ribs in. 

"Holy Shit!" He found himself rolling down from the recliner and on the hard floor, his hands instinctively rubbing over his ribs. "Damn it..."

Elli seemed unaware of the pain she had inflicted upon him and began shouting immediately seeing he was awake now. "I'm late, Chris is going to fire me!"

Oliver looked up to see Elli clutching her hair in panic. 

"I can't find my purse, where're my keys, how do I get ready for work now." Elli was in the midst of having a panic attack now. She then pointed an accusing finger towards Oliver and yelled, "I'd been calling you for so long. Now, where are my damn keys?"

Taking his own sweet time Oliver got up and sat back on the recliner, his turtlish speed annoying Elli even further. His sleepy, hazy vision caught the sight of the empty bottle of wine near his feet, that explained why he wasn't waking up. He then looked up at Elli again and smiled. "How sweet of you for saying thanks to me for saving you from getting kidnapped last night. I'm touched, Elli."

Elli looked flushed for a second, memories of her stupidity last night made her really embarrassed. But she adamantly pushed the feeling of embarrassment aside, it was after all Oliver's fault to begin with. He was the one making her angry saying those stupid things being so arrogant and all when what she did was just try to save him from... errr... the anaconda?

Her reasoning seemed a little awkward but she couldn't just let it show and give up her reputation in front of none other than Oliver. So she determinedly crossed her arms and glared at Oliver. 

"It was all your fault," she then waved her hand dismissively. "but nonetheless I forgive you."

Oliver's mouth gaped open in shock. The gall of this woman, one of these days he was truly going to kill her. 

Not giving any chance to let Oliver retort back she said hurriedly, "Now, are going to just tell me where the hell are my keys?"

Oliver gritted his teeth and bit out, "Why don't you ask that to your buddies from last night?"

Once again Elli was fell in short of word, but still very bravely and being all strong and mighty she didn't let the embarrassment take over.

Oliver crossed his knees with a smug look. "Thinking how you are going to get in your house?"

Elli cleared her throat uncomfortably and before she knew what she was doing she had already nodded her head.

Oliver smirked. "Break in," he added, "get inside through a window or something."