Chapter 27

Since I have been playing Fifa since we pretty much met, I know all his tricks. It is currently 2-0 to me and just coming up to half time.

"Don't look too sad boo," I smirked still sitting on his lap. Simon growled causing me to laugh. Sore loser.

"I'll get you back. I blame you for keep getting in my way!"

"Your head is on my shoulder it's hardly a crime. You can see perfectly." Simon rolled his eyes and pulled me back so I my back was resting on his chest. He leaned in for a kiss but I playfully backed away.

"Not till after the game," I teased. Simon grunted and pressed 'resume match' immediately.

"Someone's desperate for a kiss," I giggled causing Simon to blush. I brushed my hand against his cheek as the second half began.

"Oh for fuck sake!" I shouted jumping off Simon's lap. It was now 2-2 and it was the 93rd minute - last kick of the game and he scored.

"Deserved babe," Simon laughed. I slapped him as he carried on pissing himself.

"Totally undeserved! Costa you prick!" I shouted (still) at the tv. It was Costa's fault for the 2nd goal, I mean he gave the ball away!

The final whistle blew for full time. I sat in my seat and crossed my arms in a stroppy manner.

"Don't be like that, we knew it was coming," Simon teased. I smacked him on the arms and fell back on my chair while Simon carried on pissing himself.

"Fuck you Simon."

"Thanks for the idea for your forfeit!" Simon smirked causing me to roll my eyes.

"You haven't won yet!" I shouted grabbing his controller out of his hand and pressing extra time. Game on bitch.

****

Fuck. Fuck, fuck, FUCK!

"Told ya," Simon smirked. That bitch beat me. I was fuming, I had this! I didn't say anything I just flopped back on my chair. And to make it even better, because I flew back on my chair so hard, I ended up falling on the floor with my chair.

"Layla that was class!" Simon loudly laughed. I went bright red and dropped my head back. I was trying not to laugh as I must admit, it was pretty funny. I do have a short temper but if something's funny, I laugh immediately. Eventually I gave in, put my hands over my head and started laughing. Why do I have to be so clumsy?!

"You okay L?" Simon said concerned. He had stopped laughing and looked down at me worried. I took my hands out of my face and giggled.

"I'm laughing babe."

"Oh," Simon blushed. I mentioned an 'aww' causing Simon to blush harder. He's even more adorable when he blushes. This just shows he must care about me, right?

After mine and Simon's laughing fit stopped, I finally got off my chair, picked it up and sat back on it. I gave Simon the evils because of the game. He beat me 3-2 in the FINAL minute of the last half of extra time. Yeah I guess you could say I was a tiny bit annoyed.

"Right what is it then?" I asked sighing. Here goes nothing. Simon thought long and hard before a light bulb popped out of his head. (Metaphor on fleek eyyyy)

"Go make someone in the house feel uncomfortable," Simon smirked. My face dropped. No bloody way!

"Urm no."

"Hey come on we agreed!"

"But, but," I stuttered, "you'd get jealous." Simon didn't respond he just got up and pulled me up with him.

Wait does that mean he won't get jealous?

We have been together for a month and he has never said he loves me yet, does he actually like me?

"Simon stop." I stopped walking and pulled myself back along with Simon. He gave me a confused look.

"Do you love me?"

Hey guys!!

So I'm still waiting on wifi :(( It's actually been forever it's not fair:(

Also thanks for 2k reads!!<3

Hope you enjoyed!

Lots of love,

Ella Xxx