Fresh Sans X Reader

You are a human that lives in a regular AU. You have your own Sans and Papyrus in your game. The only thing different is that you choose the neutral route, killing most of the usual enemies. You didn't kill any important enemies. You don't live with the skelebros, you live in Waterfall alone.

I walked through waterfall, twirling a knife through my fingers. I didn't want to deal with any of the stupid monsters that always tried to attack me. I slipped the knife into the holder on the side of my belt, keeping within reaching distance, but far enough not to accidentally cut myself. I walked patiently closer to my home in Waterfall. After a minute of silent walking the noiseless surroundings seemed to creep in closer to me. My anxiety of being attacked grew with each approaching step. I began to hum quietly, breaking the fragile silence, and setting aside my creeping anxiety. A lighter feeling enveloped me, making my steps lighter. My emotions grew more enjoyable, as I began to sing, low at first with it growing steadily louder. Despite my joy, I was torn from my happiness by the deafening sound of ripping. I dropped quickly to the ground, running for cover by scattered rocks. I pressed my back against the rock, hiding myself from whatever that terrible noise was. After thirty seconds the searing, ripping noise, it was silent. "Ge-Get out and Stay-ay-ay-ay out Fre-resh!" Laughter echoed around the cave growing louder by the second. I peaked around the rock, whipping my head back and forth searching for the origin of the laughter. Crash! I jumped back behind the rock, slowly peaking back out around the rock. There was a lump of colored clothes laying on the ground. I stepped out from behind the rock to inspect the colored blob laying on the ground, emitting a small chuckle of laughter. I approached it steadily, using extreme caution. I stood over the snickering lump, waiting for it to move. The coat suddenly shot up, coming to shorter than me. His glasses read YO YO, and he wore a helicopter hat. It only added to his colorful appearance.

"Aye girl! Where you from?" The flashy, now skeleton rather than a pile, asked me. "Umm... Waterfall?" It sounded more like a question than an answer due to my confusion. "Waterfall? Dope my B." He wrapped his arm around me in a hug, becoming dangerously close to me. "What? Who even are you?!?" I questioned, shoving the skeleton away from me, and to a safe distance. "Me? I'm everyone's favorite neighbro dog Fresh!" The skeleton named Fresh shouted with glee. "Neighbro dog?" I mumbled to myself. "Exactoringo!" He said, wrapping his arm around me yet again. I shoved his arm off again, but gentler than I had before. Maybe he wasn't too bad. "Well, Fresh, where are you from?" I asked the skeleton, who scratched the back of his head meticulously. "Uhh... Nowhere actually. I float through the dimensions." Fresh replied, his glasses shifting to show off two question marks across the lenses. "D-Dimensions?" I stammered at the skeleton. He smiled, opening his mouth to explain before I cut him off, "Oh No. I am not having anything to do with someone from another dimension... It means trouble." I turned, heading to walk the other way. "W-Wait!" Fresh shouted, running after me. "Bro, don't be all prejudice against me. I was just looking for a new home skillet to roll with man." Fresh explained, tripping over his own words and feet. "Please don't go." Fresh said, coming to a stop as I kept walking. After a few steps I looked back at him, "Fine... Come on." Fresh's frown and glasses that formed a frowny face on both lenses switched to smiles in a blink of an eye. "Boo Ya!" Fresh shouted, running towards me. Unlucky for Fresh, I took of running as well. . . In the other direction.

After the long run, and Fresh still chasing me, I arrived at my house. I forced the door open, slamming it shut and locking it before Fresh could get inside. "Ha!" I yelled from inside my home, "You can't get in now!" I smirked, peeking through a window to see Fresh was no where to be found. "What? Where is he?" I murmured under my breath, almost in disbelief at Fresh's disappearance. "Looking for me sweets?" I heard a voice materialize behind me. I swung around with my knife out, ready to strike. "F-Fresh?" I asked. "Ye-" "Why are you in my house!!!!" I shouted, shoving Fresh backwards and onto the ground. "Sorry!" Fresh shouted, "You shut the door, so I teleported in instead." Fresh explained, using wild gestures, trying to keep me from crushing his ribs and soul in. His shades now read sorry, with a space between the two r's. "Fine Fresh. You can get up now." I said, lending him a hand. I was ready to pull him up, when he pulled down harder, pulling me to the ground. I landed on Fresh's chest, being held up by whatever magic this weirdo had stuffed inside of him. "Ya know dawg. I never caught your name." Fresh murmured, wrapping his arm around my back. "Woah woah woah," I said, pushing myself up to atleast sit on his stomach, instead of laying on him. I placed my hands firmly on his chest, pushing myself to my feet, "The name's Y/n." I gave him a cute smile to break the awkward tension, "I'm sure you won't forget." We both had a small laugh, before I offered my hand to Sans again, "This time, don't pull me down."