Ink Sans X Reader

So Yeah. You are a human that lives in a world with every normal character. You are a fallen child (I guess) like frisk, but you fell before them. You chose pacifist, but didn't fight Asgore, since you are perfectly happy with life in the underground. You live in your Sans and Papyrus's house. Also I know I have another ink sans request, I'm writing another story for it. What am I even writing anymore >^<  Suggested by @StreamKittyArtist and @septicplierfan12

I walked through Snowdin, making my usual rounds, since Papyrus was convinced another human would fall, I decided to help him search for them. I held my coat closer to me, trying to keep warm, "I should have worn another layer." I muttered, and I jumped turning around, after I heard a sicking thud behind me. A monster covered in random colors lay curled up in a ball, in the snow. "H-Hello?" I asked, The mass groaned in response, "Owwww." The monster shifted a little bit. I stepped a bit closer, "Excuse me? Do you need help?" I asked, The monster shook, either from fear or from the cold. I stepped closer, kneeling down. The monster looked up at me, still shivering. He was a skeleton, that looked quite much like Sans. He looked back down, as tears ran down his face. I placed a hand gently on his back. He sniffled, "S-Sorry. I shouldn't be here." I tilted my head, "What do you mean?" I asked, only to be answered with more sobbing. I pulled the skeleton into a hug. He immediately hugged back, "It hurts." He cried. "What?" He leaned back, pulling up his sleeve, revealing cracks throughout the bone. "This looks pretty bad. Here, let me take you back to my place. The skeleton didn't argue, as I gently lifted him off the ground. He was a skeleton, so he was easy to carry. I didn't care about finishing my rounds, I just wanted to keep this monster safe. We were almost to the skelebrother's house, when the skeleton seemed to have fallen asleep. When I reached home, I opened the door, and set the poor monster on the couch. He quietly fidgeted in his sleep. I pulled out my cellphone, and called Sans, then Papyrus, asking them both to come home. I sat by the skeletons side, singing soft songs to him. Hoping to make his sleep more peaceful. Sans was the first to arrive home, "What's up Y/n? Hey, Who's this?" He asked pointing to what seemed to be a copy of himself. "I found him out in the snow Sans. He's hurt, and I don't know much about how to heal skeleton wounds." I gently lifted his sleeve, revealing the almost shattered bones. Sans cringed, "Oh Jeez, That looks painful. The most you can do for it is wrap it in a bandage." He patted my head, "He'll live kid. Don't worry." Sans was right, I checked his stats, and sure enough, he hadn't lost enough HP for it to be life threatening. Sleepily the skeleton opened his eyes, "Wh-What? Where am I?" I stepped back, giving him some room. "Well, Um, Hi! Do you remember me? I'm the one that found you out in the snow, you were hurt so I brought you here." He blinked, "Y-Yeah. I remember a little bit." He said, as he tried to sit up, only to yelp from the pain of pressure being put on his arm. "Don't do that. You'll hurt yourself." I scolded him, "Sans can you get me some bandages or something?" I asked, he shrugged, "Sure thing Y/n." He muttered, he sounded annoyed. I figured I probably woke him from a nap or something. Then Sans walked off to find where the bandages had been stored. "I'm Y/n, and do you mind telling me where you're from and your name?" I asked the skeleton. "My names Ink, and I'm not really from anywhere. I am from another dimension though, If that's what you meant." He scratched the back of his skull, blushing a little bit. "So you brought me here because I was hurt. Hmm, Never had that happen before, then again I've never seen you before." He began mumbling to himself about all known timelines, and he must have forgotten he had created this timeline. I didn't exactly understand it, but Sans had talked about it from time to time. I reached my hand out to touch the fractures in his bad arm, as Ink stopped talking. I ran my fingers over the breaks, "How did you get these?" I asked, looking down. No one in this timeline was supposed to hurt each other. Ink's gaze shifted away, "Well, It's kind of a long story. I'm like a creator, I create and, well make all sorts of new timelines. There is a Sans named Error, that is a destroyer, the destroys timelines, ripping apart my creations. I confronted him, and since I'm unable to kill, He kinda landed a few blows on me." Ink chuckled, as his story continued. Sans walked into the room, holding the bandages that I had asked for. "Thank you Sans." I said as Sans handed me the. He muttered something as he walked off. I raised an eyebrow at him before, returning to Ink. "So your not a fighter, and you kinda look a lot like Sans. Plus you from another dimension." It was all so much information, it didn't seem real. I slowly wrapped the cracks in bandages. He nodded, "Well technically the reason I look like Sans is that I am Sans. A different version of him anyway. My full name is Ink Sans, but it's kinda long, so people call me Ink for short." I glanced up, as I finished wrapping the breaks. Ink's eye jumped from being a circle to a star. "Woah." I said startled, I didn't know eyes could do that! Not even monster eyes. Ink tilted his head to the side, his eye returning to a circle, "What?" He asked. I giggled, "Your eye! It changes shape! How does it do that?" I asked, "It's so pretty Ink." I blushed a bit after realizing what I had said. He blushed as well, "Th-Thank you, Your eyes are pretty to." Ink placed a hand on my cheek looking into my (eye color) eyes. Ink pulled back, "Sorry, I should really get going, I can't be in one place for too long. Error might find me." Ink stood up, I stood as well. Ink turned to leave, but I stopped him by grabbing his sleeve. "But you're hurt." I didn't want him to leave. He was cute and kind, I just couldn't stand the thought of him getting hurt again. He chuckled, "I'll be fine Y/n, I'll visit." He winked at me, before slicing his arm thought the air. A rippling white portal opened after it. He waved and winked as he stepped through the portal, "See you later Y/n! I'll miss you!" I giggled, "I'll miss you to Ink!" I called to him, as the portal closed, leaving me by myself.