Two: Rave of the Moment

Ayo ravin' homies! This picture above is literally the scene that found at Stagecoach Music Festival at the Empire Polo Club in California, and this one is literally used in the set of my story. So, heck, how pretty rad is the Stagecoach picture??? I'm quite sure that it's going to be cool as hell. Hehe. XD

The next chapter is still a Stagecoach festival scene, and that Evelina is ready to perform on the exclusive DJ set. Enjoy!

~~~

"A'ight, big girl, don't be too confused, it's all damn right..." Evelina softly spits out the sentence, in the hopes that the conversation with Chella didn't get a hand at all. Nevermind in the extent, really. The usual remix of the Rudimental pop track shall be about to finish, so seriously, as the basslines and effects are usually upped the ante by joining in the mix. 

Not unlike the damn regretful reprimanding. 

Already a flicker of concentration shoots right through her mind as she finishes off the track, accompanied by a deep fading of the vocal part, and finally she finalizes it with the unreal mix of effects, breaks and the metaphorical beats and rhythms as if it is polished in a clean sheen.

All of a sudden the weird noises have been interrupted by a random white noise---no, pretty seriously---some strange, angered white noise that made her gone frustrated before: Sudden runs of basslines being clashing the other set of basslines, the melodies and breaks came in collision, and a whole round of wild, weird noises that unfortunately turned a track into-

"Almost done yet?" The noise has just interrupted by the loud voice from the other place. Surely, it's from Axton. Not obviously from an oblivious bassline thing much like a pirated track.

Shoot! Evelina spits, her breath hitching a little, as she shifts away from the laptop. Not to mention that, the realization has been returned to the present when she turns away from the screen to her manager, her expression almost not too shocked, but a little worrisome and cumbersome.

Much like in other terms impossible, Evelina shakes her head incessantly. So much so, she often says with a weird intone, "Sorry, it's... freaking crap!"

Shocked as if its in her chagrin, she turns back around to her laptop and shuts off the damn indecent bassline noise. As she shuts it off Axton starts questioning her about what the usual heck happened when the damn bad noise has got into the stupid harm's way.

"Evs?" Axton asks. "What... the damn heck is that? Is that a damn bassline that included in the track?"

Much to her defeat she shakes her head a negative answer. "Um... nah. It's too weird a bad bass thing, but I haven't included it. Anyway..." she turns back around to him, her expression goes a lot unchanged. "It's so weird a ridicule, but I'm sorry. I don't want a weird sound to include it. That means too bad, too mundane, and... too gross." She also grins at him with a cocksure assurance. "Freaking gross."

"Don't ever worry. I'll handle that mess out, so that no one will ever hear the song with its messy bass sounds on it again. Of course you're just a big girl, only trying to work the thing at the moment as an EDM star, and that it shall be never happening when the stupefying basslines should be too terrifying again." Axton reasons out, assuring Evelina around. She huffs a massive intake of breath as she hears him speak again, "Just because a messy bassline isn't perfect for the job."

"Clear. I know it." Evelina answers. "I'm apologizing myself for not being in the long run making a remix, and I'm pretty sure this won't be happening heartlessly again. I'm interested in that." Without a trace of doubt, she ends up with a big grin.

"That's because you do," he says, "if and ever you don't have a bad bassline to finish off with that. And maybe it's a reason for everything. So it's not as very bad as you might think, remember?"