Eight: Raver Meets The Angels

Pictured above is Hana Mae Lee of the Pitch Perfect movie franchise as Emily Mercer of the BH story, because she's really a black-haired brunette raver just like Chella Angel. That is... call it "legit" and "badass," thotfully. Anyway, here's Chapter Eight!

xxx

~~~

"Thanks for coming in," says Emily as she settles down on the blue-and-gold printed couch on the Angels' condominium unit after Evelina and her sister have taken her to their home just earlier. "You know, this place seems a lot bigger, I think."

Evelina grins at her as she shrugs, "Yup, it's our home. Just a lot bigger than expected you know."

Emily nods, "Yeah... if ever I forgot your sister..."

"So you forgot me 'cuz I'm busy prepping dinner at the living room, eh? I bought some cooked TV dinners and a lot of fastfood thingies!" Chella raps tauntingly as she prepares some cooked TV dinners and fastfood meals that she bought for dinner the night before on the living room table, "Not when I found out that UMF news is flashing later..."

"Now it's not the right for you to taunt that guest..." Evelina scoffs, "I mean this guest."

Protests Emily, "So this guest must be me. Not your sis."

"Dinner's done... Uh, I forgot---those drinks!" Chella exclaims. "I forgot those stuff! I just bought-"

"Wait a minute, why did you forgot to buy those drinks? You mean, call the hotline for the stuffs?" Evelina asks Chella as she suggests her to call the bar's hotline, "The bar's hotline is right here, take the Starbucks hotline. Call the crew to order drinks for us, maybe?"

She shrugs herself, "Okaaaaay, sissy boo... I'll take it. I'mma call Starbucks for drinks!" She escorts out of the living room and into the kitchen to call the Starbucks hotline for the drinks, but Evelina stops her short. She doesn't hesitate to tell her to introduce to Emily.

"Chel... wait. Before you continue..." she ponders.

"What?" asks Chella, "You mean... some black-haired girl in front?"

"Lemme do that for ya." Emily's voice clicks while raising her hands, as she rises from the printed sofa, "Before you continue that. You must be Chella Angel. I'm Emily Mercer, nice meeting you."

"Uhhh..." Chella continues. "You're Emily Mercer, eh?"

The raver nods her head. "Yep. It's me." This conversation is then followed by both Emily and Chella exchanging their handshakes. "Nice to meet you. You're Evelina's sister."

Chella's eyebrows rise. "You know me. Great to see you."

"So you're glad that I first met this DJ chick from the UMF tragedy, either," Emily chuckles. "Like, when she was with the Stagecoach, she caught me by eyes."

"And you did." Evelina answers. "We first met you last week. But you again were looking at me just-"

"Earlier." Emily finishes Evelina's sentence. "That was earlier." She smiles back at Evelina, this time with a very small grin.

"So.... it was earlier, Ems," the DJ shrugs, giving her a grin. "And you knew it. Thanks for complimenting."

She nods, before turning back to the DJ's sister, "No big freaking problem, Evs. I know it. And you too," she turns her face back to Chella as she continues, "You're her sister. You participate in general raves, giving only stuff to the people and such. And cheering Evs up, like any random rock artist, at UMF."

"But I cheered her up at UMF earlier that night," Chella answers. "Right before the blackout."

"What?"