Seven: An Irritating Complication

"Just a few of them are disappeared?" Chella spits, worried with tension, as a news of tremor is evident in her expression. "Why the hell is right now, we were just victims of a blackout at Ultra?"

Seeming that the Ultra Music Festival incident has been nothing short of deranged, Evelina muffles a sentence. "Perhaps there's a few of them, Chel. Nothing more." She then heaves a sigh and a deep intake of breath as she continues to talk to Chella, "Yet there shall be a squad of people who abducted the ravers around. If ever we shall be finding out what happened."

"Yeah, I think so." Chella answers, assuring her DJ sister. "It may be sure turns out to be just kidnappers.... or something."

Evelina nods, then finally assures, "I think. But, let's hope so." So assuming enough the two girls walk off from the buzzing crowd of worrisome ravers, surveying them if they're going to be afraid or traumatic or otherwise. As they walk past them, Evelina turns her head to face Chella and she says, "I guess they're too afraid of the dark at first, but they scare the hell of anything."

After a very few minutes of staying in the crowds, Chella and Evelina head out of the throng and into the edge of the now-lit UMF stage, almost empty now that they both arrive the site. When they reach to the spot, the ringing sound of Evelina's iPhone 6 blares out as her right hand reaches for the backpocket of her jeans and grabs it, which is coming from a certain Axton Yehangus. Although she hears Avicii's 'Hey Brother' as a caller tone, she accepts the call. Evelina makes an excuse as she starts calling her manager.

"Yeah? I'm right here at the edge of the stage. Too bad that I had experienced a blackout at UMF until I jumped off the stage right here. So glad that I found Chella," Evelina chatters on the line of the phone. "Bad news is I'm not resuming my DJ set because of such stupid terror at the site."

"What, Evelina? You experienced such stupid blackout at UMF? Too bad, why don't you head back to the room?" Axton questions worriedly, his expression a lot more prominently problematic. "Scary much, right? You mean any kind of some technical difficulty or a power interruption?"

"Not yet, Ax. It's a sort of some kidnapping scenario. Very scary, I guess." She then looks around at the people who have been left hanging with the whispers and the questioning sounds and she replies, "So that so people aren't being more prone to fears. And you think? Scary."

"But not too much scary. Anyway, why don't you head over to the backstage?" Axton answers. "I'm going to tell you something."

"What? Why now?"

~~~

Within a few minutes left to spare, Evelina arrives back to the backstage room, where she looks around at Axton.

"So of course you finished your set before the lights went out, eh?" asks Axton when Evelina arrives the same room. "Kind of mundanely impending sorts of a kidnap, maybe?"

Evelina heaves herself a sigh. "Maybe. Much maybe," she answers. "But not too much, man. Even the people had just kidnapped the dancers nowadays."

"But it isn't just a kind of tremor, Evelina. Listen first," he says, facing the female disk jockey with the sentence, "The songs that you played on the set were of a great hit, and now it was up for your song to be played on the set. So in that case, maybe a power interruption or a technical difficulty was occuring on the site, and now you had jumped off the stage?"

She nods her head. "That is right. I jumped off the stage, away from the unknown people."

And Axton agrees, "You better know it. So now, I'm trying to tell anything about it: You may now resume your DJing stuff, but tonight, I'm going to say that-"