Twelve: The Devolution

Alright. This calls for a follow-up chapter, but it's not a random kinda crap. So, I've decided to continue writing the part of my BH story, as this contains a lot of surprises involving a Story gig by Evelina herself. In almost a part of this shiznit, I'mma continue writing this chapter.

Another thing is I've added the list of Top 10 Avicii Songs on WatchMojo. Let me know what do you think is the most favorite Avicii song and I'mma state my most favorite song performed by the Swede after the chapter.

Anyway, hope y'all enjoy!

xxx

~~~

"What? The show's going on?" This time Evelina looks amazed as the only phrase Axton announces is that the show is finally going on for her. "What are you quite saying about?"

With that Axton gives her a slight smirk. "It only says that the show must go on. We only wanted you to be a part of the EDM industry back then, and now it's time for you to be our only hope. You may now resume your career, depending on any occasion that you're having right now, so..." Only Axton himself has stated to Evelina that she could only be her only hope, that which the phrase comes into mind, "Why not try performing at Story for a devolution?"

Just as the word "devolution" rolls off of Axton's tongue, Evelina heaves herself a sigh, "Ax, c'mon... What devolution, then?"

"It means the act of reverse evolution, then." 

"So now it's called a performance by a devolution, Evs." Antissa gushes, "Because the DJing gig is no fluke for many, huh?"

The female DJ scoffs, looking at her in the shoulder, "But you're going in for a rant if it's safe to let me DJ, Ann."

"Trust that."

"And you're trustworthy enough to resume your vinyl-scratching, Evi," says her manager. "And... meeting in advance for a club gig later, agree to deal it with some stuff?"

Shrugging her shoulders, Evelina answers, "Let's see, Ax. I'm trying to go on a full vinyl-scratching mode tonight. But might take a break for more stuff coming up, then?

Antissa walks over to Evelina's side as she tells her, "Like, let's go head out of the studio and go shopping?"

She nods, "Yeah, Ann. Sure. We're going to shop for a lot of stuff."

And Axton joins the convo with the two girls, "Indeed. We're having a plan, so... where to shop, ladies?"

"At Kohl's, maybe?" Antissa suggests, trying to help up with the plan. "It's quite perfect."

Evelina nods. "I agree with Ann. Well, let's go to Kohl's, right?"

"Sure. That's your plan," Axton agrees. "Let's go shopping!"

Both of them are agreed. With that, they head out of the studio and into the place that Antissa has mentioned, but right before they land into shopping, someone has incidentally crossed the path. In almost a glance, it seems that Evelina has stopped walking, only to take a look at the outside of the studio. In comes the voice of yet another Eurasian, seeming...

"Hey, Evi! Have something for you!" That voice comes from a certain Emily Mercer, waving her free hand at Evelina and the two others as she approaches the female DJ. "Need to talk about these!"

Suddenly Evelina hears Emily's voice, "Wait... Emily?" Intrigued, her dark eyes are scanning on the areas, until she incidentally looks over at the Eurasian girl who waves her hand at her. "Ems, is that you? Haven't ever talked to you since at least three days!"