Sixteen: Not A Day Goes By In Pieces

So I've just decided this time to write Chapter Sixteen of Beautiful Heartbeat, and to that, I have just added a Taylor Swift and Kendrick Lamar collab "Bad Blood" (in which Masen Lee has a cover version that's already available on Spotify) on this box here. If ever this one above isn't about Avicii, but it's clearly a Taylor Swift one. So come prepared and go watch this music video above! 

xxx 

~~~

The day goes on as Evelina has accepted the plan to investigate the Ultra tragedy.

But it really happened just yesterday, when she had just saved by the officer named Klark Hianze from the road ruckus that was too hard to manage. And he'd let her give a chance to sign up a pact to resolve the case with the help of fellow policeman Enrique. Yet, the first day to meet up with the police is bound to happen for a reason.

Still, this was only yesterday.

Around this morning, as she's about to proceed to the studio, Evelina, clad in a red sleeveless romper and Christian Louboutin heels, plans to warrant a visit to the police station in Miami as a police officer approaches her on the doorstep.

Upon meeting her with her brown hair tied into a ponytail, Evelina asks, informing. "Hello, I'm Evelina Angel. Currently working as DJ and producer trying to investigate the UMF tragedy five days ago. So... where's the chief of police, ma'am? I just want to know."

Literally, the female officer tells her, "Okay, miss. The chief's at the meeting table, just go ahead. She'll tell you."

"Thank you." Then she dismisses her politely, making her way to the meeting table where the chief's around there. 

Truth be told, as Klark mentioned yesterday, the chief that Evelina knows is Natasha Claire. Were she an informer being remembered yesterday is the one to interrogate about the said tragedy that she imagined five days ago. But only time shall tell.

Deciding to go inside, Evelina is once spotted by another officer working at an information desk, not hesitating to ask, "So, hey, you look good, huh? I guess you weren't a victim of-"

"Excuse for saying?" whines she, "I need to talk to the chief at the meeting table. I just want to know about the tragedy at UMF..."

"So... you work as a DJ if you want to interrogate about Ultra?" he replies almost puzzling. "Alright. You come here to our office as DJ and producer, performing in many gigs. And an informant about the said tragedy five days ago, right?"

"So you have one point." Evelina chirps a reply that the officer lets her know in so many things, claiming that she has a point to tell, "Okay. I work as DJ, you as officer at the information desk. You live in this station, I perform in some gigs. Bet you didn't know a thing or two about the Ultra tragedy five days ago, maybe?"

Studying her features does he says, "An incident? At Ultra Music Fest? How did you know?"

Before either Evelina or the officer could talk, Klark arrives to the same location where she initiates a chat with him, not knowing that she has a meeting with the chief to investigate in mind. Seeming that he hasn't remembered any Ultra incident she mentioned, as Klark reclaims in a sentence.

"Alright, excuse us for not battling an eyelash for the random talk of the moment, kiddos.... What on earth are you never discussing about this girl's UMF incident experience? Any common violent reactions regarding the said tragedy few days ago, lately?" That phrase coming from Klark echoes in the scene, only to let Evelina and the man on the desk hear his. "Any news for that, if someone reasons out?"