Five: A Meeting With Letterman

Sorry for not trying to force publish Chapter 4, but now here I am today---writing the fifth part of my 'Beautiful Heartbeat' story. It is to say that I've been too lazy or notorious to finish it, so my apologies. (I just want to tell you something that I apologize myself for publishing Chapter 4 as rough draft, as I've got to say this! *squirms reasonably*) 

That is, dear kiddies, the fifth absolute part of my BH story is right now, so this time around the following scene is really a Letterman show scene and a usual UMF performance follow-up later on. It is, not a bit late, so sorry about that! 

The above picture is actress Milla Jovovich (presumably of Resident Evil and Ultraviolet movie fame) as Chella Angel, a sister of DJ Evelina Angel. She's currently on the cast of my Wattpad story, and this time she's still playing as the rave-obsessed fanatic that is... yeah, Chella. Now how pretty cool is that?

~~~

"Hey, missy, look at your performance at GMA!" Chella says proudly to her DJ sister Evelina as she glances at the Samsung Galaxy S5's touchscreen.

"What, Chel?" Evelina asks, as she sits snugly in a dresser chair while playing Candy Crush Jelly Saga and presumably listening to Rebecca & Fiona's 'Candy Love.' "What in the world is that?"

"Awww... don't you ever see this? It's YOU! You're still on the DJ set at the GMA concert series just yesterday!" rants Chella with just a cheerful expression. As incidentally as it may sound, the DJ still forces herself to let her take a look at yesterday's performance.

"Okay. I'm going to take a look right now." the artist nods, taking off the SteelSeries earphones from her ears and watching her performance on YouTube mobile. So absurdly, she often watches her performance of 'Beautiful Heartbeat' as part of the salvo in the video. Not quite absurdly, that is, so she often turns her head to Chella, quite dainty now in a Wildfox Couture dress and gladiators, and speaks quaintly with her. "I quite knew it. I had just performed a song yesterday!" she exclaims.

"Pfffft. That's not a lot tragic. No, I mean... not a bit of it. But you just played it onstage yesterday because you unabashedly SLAYED the heck of it!" she adds.

"Call it 'slayed.'" Evelina adds.

Just then a female segment producer of the show calls on Evelina to give her a few ten minutes. "Alright, Ms. Evelina Angel, you now have ten minutes to appear on the Letterman show. Tonight's guests will be you and rapper Jakobo in no particular order," she calls on the artist to name the guests for tonight's show. Instantly, the show includes tonight's guests: the Boston-born rapper Jakobo, and seriously, the DJ Evelina herself.

"Okay, then, sorry 'bout interrupting you. I will be right back!" Chella dismisses.

Evelina nods in agreement, then says, "I hope I could be back, but don't forget the selfies soon after."

"Just told ya!" her sister waves off.

Ten minutes and a preparation is no longer ordinary, so a styling and makeup crew arrives at the dressing room. Not hesitating enough to let Evelina maintain her composure, does the makeup artist arrives her.

"Okay, right, there you go... you have a lot of contours to complete the DJ-worthy face for the show," a young, twentysomething makeup expert tells her before she does the contours on her face. "At least there shall be no imperfections aside for your best face."

"No big problem. Just give me contours, please?" Evelina asks her, only giving a request to give contours on her face.

"Alright, then," she decides, while starting to dab her face with a BB cream, as she and the makeup artist face the mirror. "You need enough foundation here, then the powder there..."