Part 3:Wait What Happened?

He drug me all the way to a police station. That cop roughly tossed me into a room. I almost said something vulgar to him. I finally saw his name tag before he slammed the door. It read cooper. I sat down in a chair. A moment later a women came in the with stern look on her face. She stared at me trying to intimidate me. I laughed and she narrowed her eye's.

"What your name young lady?" She questioned giving me a death stare.

"Why?" I said shrugging off her question.

"Listen you smart mouth skank. I don't have time for your games." She hissed those words like she had a bad day and its only getting worse. I laugh again, but this time I was howling trying to get myself under control.

"Its Tre--Trescott" I managed to tell her through giggles.

"Why did you attack those people?"

"Wait what?"

"They said you attack them for no reason." She huffed.

"I the only person I attacked was the man because he was beating that poor lady to death. I was only trying to help her" I spat defensivly at her.

"That's not what she said to Detective Barrick."  She said raising and eyebrow at me.

Well those no good lousy people. This is the thanks I get for helping her. Well see if I help anyone one else. I can't believe she just lied like that. If she was here in this room would kick her so hard. I didn't want to say more, I wanted to leave.

"Are you charging me anything Detective Lane." I said reading her nametag because she didn't introduce herself. I she was drawn aback by blunt question.

"Saddely no." She said getting up and leaving the room. I sat back in the chair and ponder on if I should go hurt that lady, but I know I wouldn't I have better things to do.

I heard the door click before it opened and Officer Lane and some guy walked in. He was at least 5'10. He had on a dark gray sweater with a blue and white button down shirt underneath. He's khaki pants weren't tight but they fit him nicely. He also had on some fancy watch. He hair was super curly and long, his eye are a dark brown like his air. He had light mustache and beard.

"Hey Trescott this is Detective Barrick. He will be taking you home." She said uncuffing me. I flexed my wrists because the cuffs were on tight. 

"Fine" I shrugged glancing at him and raised an eyebrow. He he gave me side smile. I stood up ans walked passed him. When he said I don't believe you hurt that girl. So man is being questioned now."

"Great" I nonchalantly keep walking to the front door. He was few step behind me. I could hear his fancy shoes cluncking behind me.

"Wait I have to sign out." He informed me. I stomped to a holt and he cough to stop from laughing. He bent over a desk for few seconds and faced me. He smiled and walked passed me. I turned around slowly. He was holding the door open for me.

"Thanks."

"No problem" He smiled.

When reached his car I was in awe. He walk to the passenger side door and open it for me,but I just stood where I stop at and gwaked like an idoit. He walked back to were I was and waved his hand infornt of my face. I shoke my head to wake myself up.

"Is that a Mercedes-Benz GL Class?" I studder the last word. He looked at me in awe.

"Yes, but how did you know that?"

"Long story." I walkiing pass him to get in his car. He followed me so he could close my door. He walked to the driver side shaking his head. I crossed my arm over my chest. When he got in his cologne hadn't noticed before filled the car and git was delicious smelling. I took a deep breath and sighned just so I could smell him better. He looked at me as he started the car.

"Is something bothering you?" He asked still looking at the side of my face.

"No" I said avoiding his eye's. I unfolded my arms and crossed my fingers on my lap. He shrugged and pull off the parking lot. 

"Where do you live?"

Oh no he is going to that I'm an actual bum. Who lives in mechanic shop. He might even be rich and jugdemental. I can't let him see where I live, But on the hand why do I care.

"Um hello Trescott?" He said annoyed by my silence. 

"Oh I live on wells place." Well I better suck it up and face the music. The rest of the ride was quiet so I stared the window. There closer we got the tenser I became. I when saw the old run down house on the corner I knew we were only two houses away from where I live.

"Which house?"

"The mechanic shop is where I live."  I shamefully looked down and back out the window. He pulled in front of the shop and I got ready to open the door and let myself out. When grabbed my shoulder lightly and said "Wait." He got out the car and walked to my side and opend the door. I smiled at him as walked passed him. Fear hit my heart instanly when I saw the side door swing open with a loud bang. I knew richard was pissed and drunk. This can't be happening to me right now. 

"You stupid girl." He slurred every word.

"Richard go back into the shop."calmly walked up to him and tried usher him back, but that didn't work. He hit me so hard I fell to ground. I hear feet running toward us. I saw Detective Barrick slam richard with thud. I tried to get up on my own, but I was little dazed from the hit. Dectective Barrick slide his arm around my waist and pulled me back to the his car. He put me the passenger seat, closed the door and ran the driver side and pulled off.

"What are you doing? I demand an answer from him. I looked at him anger was clearly on his face.

"Who was that?" She said glaring out the windshield.

"Um that was Richard." 

"No who is he to you? Your Dad?

"Noooo, I work on cars for him and he gives me place to stay."

"Well your staying somewhere different tonight."