Part 7:Oh Man!

****Gracyn POV****

I was mad more than I was scared. I was getting piss off at how he was pushing body up against my back every time we walked forward. His grip on me got tighter when step in the buliding.

"Hey you cop bastards look who I have?"  He jerking me from side to side. Lane was shocked and when saw Landon he looked piss and worried at the same time. I my neck started hurt from this crimnal's arm and the gun he has to my head  was sure to leave a bruise on my temple, he was pressing it to hard on my skin.  I was so mad no I step on his toe hard and flip him over and pointed his gun at his face. He was shocked, but didn't move. I felt empty as I was looking at this possibly be praying that I pull the trigger. I inched back the trigger slowly. Only thinking of how my family was murdered and taken away from me.

"Trescott Nooo!!" Lane yelled running torward me and grabbing the gun. I looked at her once and looked around and saw all eye looking at me. Even as I looked at every face in the room I bet my eye's show how cold I felt when came to peoples lives. I just didn't care about other lives, just Ezri's. Not even my own.

I ran to tackle another guy and take his gun. I shot him in the heart and leaned around whatever he was using to hide behind.

*****Landon's POV******

When I saw that piece of crap holding Gracyn like he was I got pissed, but I didn't want to get her shot. So I stayed where I was started trying to come up with a plan.  Be fore I could brain storm she had him laying on his back with a gun in face. Her eye where empty as she was slowly getting ready to pull the trigger. I was frozen, hoping she wouldn't do it. Lane was closest  to her and charged Gracyn and snatched the gun from her just in time. I was relieved that Lane stopped her, but Trescott eye where cold, really cold. Gracyn tackled a man that was pointing a gun a Lane. They fell behind box crate. I couldn't worry about her now, I have my own battle to fight.

******Lane POV******

Her eye's were so cold, but I saw pain there as well. I didn't think I just ran I knew she would shoot him and not feel a damn thing later. I snatched the gun before she pull the trigger.  She looked at me, but she didn't say anything she just charged at man who was pointing a gun at me. I ducked, but they rolled behind a box I couldn't see her no more. Boom! I heard a loud gun shot. I flinched thinking she could be dead because of me. I was panicing now I ran as fast I could to where they where with my gun drawn.  When I look to see who was dead I saw the man laying lifeless. I looked at her shaking my head. "Thanks Trescott"

*******Gracyn POV*******

As things were coming to an end I just laid low behind the box I was at. The crimnals was either dead or being arrested. I was tired now I just wanted to go to my shack of a room and sleep.

"Trescott you can come out now."  Landon said. I stood up and tossed the gun some where to my far left. I walked to him and we walked to his truck.  In the car we didn't talk about the scene we just left. I closed my eye and was getting ready to drift off when I said "I need to check on my little brother Landon." 

"Okay"  was all I heard. Some minutes passed and we were at Mae's house. I hear yelling and things being thrown around. I ran to the front door and busted throught it. The before me nearly made me kill Mae. I saw Ezri bloody and laying lifeless on the floor and she was standing over him and Iron.

"What the hell?' I shouted tossing her old body in to a wall. I bent down to see of was alive and he was. I turned around in time to see Mae approaching me with that iron. I super kicked her in face and flew back. I ran to her and to strangle her, But Landon strong self pulled off her. 

"No I'm going to kill you Mae." I said struggling against Landon. He was to strong I gave up.

"Fine Landon I'll leave her, but I gpt help my brother." I tried to pick him, ut failed Landon rolled his eye at me and picked Ezri up with ease. I looked back at Mae who was getting up. 

"You'll pay for this you old evil Witch," I barked at her and ran out the door.