Part 9: What's really going on

Omg its be along time since I updated....sorry I hope you all can forgive me.!

*****************

When I woke the next morning I tried not to remember how humiliated I felt about how I was practically drooling over Landons' body. I groaned and rolled over on my right side to look at the wall. I heard a soft knock at my door.

"Yes?" I said looking back at the door.

"Gracy" Ezri whispered. I jumped out of the bed and ran to the door.

"What are you doing? You should be resting."

He pushed pass me and sat down on my bed. He didn't look at me. I shifted my weight on right leg and folded my arms as I stared at him.

"Ez?" I questioned when he didn't say anything. He stared at the floor for long moment. I move to the bed to sit next to him.

"I- I know we can't stay here long, but I don't want to go back to that e- evil old lady." he choked out every word like it left a nasty taste in his mouth. I winced at his words, I knew we couldn't stay here. I just needed time to figure things out and talk Landon.

"I know Ez. I know." I said nodding at him.

"What are we going to do?"

I just shrugged my shoulders because I really didn't have a clue on what to do or how to do anything in this situation. Feeling his glare on me I wrapped my arms lightly around him, he was still bandaged up.

"I'll figure something out in the mean time you focus on getting better." At those words I let him go and watched as he rose and left the room. I flopped back on the bed and let out hugh breath. I closed my eye's and tired to vision what dad would do. I coudn't, so I gave up at the sound of my belly feeling abused by me not getting up to eat. 

I went to bathroom got ready and went downstairs. Charles walked by me with clothes in his arms as he walked to Ezri room. I figure they were for Ezri so I just went to the kitchen. I looked to see if Landon was at the window. When I saw that he wasn't I was relieved and worried. I jumped when heard a loud noise behind me. Charles was slamming cabinets looking for something. I guess he felt me starting at him.

"He went to work and won't be back until 6 pm." He stated bluntly while grabbing whatever it was he needed and went back to Ezris' room. I stared after him until I figure he wasn't coming back. I looked around the kitchen and saw Tricks cereal. I knew that was breakfast for me. When my breakfast was ready I sat by the bay window where Landon usaually sits. I got lost in my thoughts my mind went from my past to my current problems. I want so badly to go back to just worrying what to wear instead of how to protect my brother, where are we going to live and how to get him back to school. I rolled my eye's at myself. I put my bowl back in the kitchen and went up to my room. I saw remotes laying on the nightstand by my bed. I didn't know which one went to the tv see as I didn't see one in the room. So I decided to press to power button on the small black remote and that caused the bedboard at the foot to lift up and reveal a flat screen tv. 

"Fancy" I said smiling at my new discovery. I went to the black and white remote and thats when the tv came on. It was on the news I changed to it The Legend of Korra. I was satisfied with my choice, I put the remote back, yawned and sat back. I layed there not thinkingg of all the bad, but enjoyed the animated show. 

I hadn't relized that I fell to sleep and the dream I was having wasn't a bad dream. It was me and Landon in his room he was just in a towel with water dripping down his buildt body. I felt drool come down my face as I stared at him in awe. He began walking up to me. I had to bite my lip keep from screaming from pure desire. He was now at inch away from me as he towered over me. He was staring down at me. I let out a shaky hand on his abs. He put a hand under my chin making me look up at him. I could feel his torso wet up my shirt. 

"Your wet now."

"W-what?" 

"Your wet. Now you have take you shirt off" He said getting closer to my face.

When I looked down my shirt it was gone. I stood there in a black lace bra. I shivered a little at the pulse in between my legs. When I looked back up he bent down to kiss me. The kiss was lustful and longing. I felt pleasure erupt through my whole body. I pull away unable to breath. He trailed kissed down my neck. I moaned a little."Landon" I whipsered. Unfortanely I woke up to the sound of my bedroom opening. 

"Yes" That voice came so close to my ear. If my heart wasn't already racing from my dream it would have now. I jumped up and stared at Landon. I blushed, I didn't say anything.

"Are going to tell me why you were saying my name in your sleep?'

"I--um--NOOO!" I said screaming the last word. He jumped back and put his hands up in the air in a surrendering motion. I was taking deep breaths to calm myself down.

"What are you doing here?"

"I live here" He replied smartly.

"I thought you didn't get off until 6?" I said ignoring him.

"Your right, but since you are my case. I'm here for your story." 

******************

I told him the story from start to finish. From my dads story of my mom to that old bats story of my mom.I didn't notice I was crying until Landon pulled me on to his lap and started rubbing my back.

"Its ok Gracyn. I'll catch who did this to your dad."

"H-how? I hiccuped

"Because its my job and you need peace.

As I was taking deep breaths his cologne was intoxicating. He smell like sexy rich man. Ok that's what he is, but dosen't mean he has to rub it in other people face. I lead into him needing the comfort.

"Now can I know why you said my name in your dream?" he begged.

"Noo!

"Ugh why?

"Cause I said so" I said blushing and moving off him.

"Landon.. How long can me and my brother stay here?I just need time to find a place. he look taken aback by my words.

"As long as you want." He smiled at me and I smile back at him