Part 2:I will find you and Kill you

I sat up quickly as sweat poured down my face. I looked around and I saw that I was still in my shack of a room. It was only big enough for a small single bed, small nightstand with a plain lamp, and a tv on a stool. I didn't have many clothes, so they were put neatly in a basket in a corner. I work for a mechanic as a mechanic myself and he gives me a place to stay. I was still sweating from my dream. Even though the dream was still tragic. I kind of wish that night happened liked that but it didn't. I don't want think about it. I reach for the tv remote on the nightstand. I checked the time and it read 9:30 pm. It was Sunday so I didn't have to work on cars. I decide to get dressed and go for a walk, but I never leave without keeping my cobra wih me. I walk out into car garage which is what my room is connected to. I opened the side door, the night was sticky and smelled of fresh cut grass. I started walking to my grandmother house who several houses down. I knocked on the door. 

"I'm coming!" Her voice was shaky. I folded my arms as I waited for her to open the door. When she opened the door and saw who it was her eye's narrowed at the site of me. She hated me, but that's a different story. The reason I come to this piss poor house is to see my little brother Ezri. 

"Mae" I said nodding once still with my arms crossed. She looked me over once and huffed. I walked passed her even as she didn't move to let me in. I ran to Ezri's room and knocked before I opened the door. I peeked in and his head turned to me. He saw it was me and the biggset smile was planted on his face. As soon I step through the door he bolted right for me. He was only 14 and still ran to me like a little kid. He grabbed me into hardest hug he could give. I laughed at him and hugged him tightly back. I pulled back to see his face.

"Hey bro, how are things going?" I question in a stern voice. He turn his head to the door and I looked back no one was there. I looked back at him shaking shoulders. He looked at me.

"Hey you okay?

"Yes just tired and sis things are great." His voice cracked, but I could tell didn't want to talk about whatever was bothering him so I dropped it.

"Let's play your xbox" I suggested tickeling him and he giggled.

"Okay, Okay! He laughed and rolled around like baby would. I stopped and he hugged me. I grabbed the second controller. We played until Mae came yelling about how late it was.

I tucked Ezri in, kissed his cheek and left.

I wasn't ready to go back to my shack of a room, so I walked to a nearby park. I looked to see if there were people around, but it was empty. I walked over to the swing.  As I sat down on a swing and tears filled my eye's but none felll. I missed how dad would take us to the park every Friday. Even if his work schedule was hectic. We would play for hours as a family. Before my mind could wonder off. I heard a police siren coming my way. I heard a bloody scream. I ran to where I heard the scream. A women was begininng beaten and drug on concret. I didn't think I just acted. I ran to up the man pushed him in the side of the face. He was shocked, but that didn't last long, he swung I ducked and kick him the stomache. He double over holding his stomache, so I kneed him the face. I hear a bone crushing sound come from his face. His words before he blacked out was "I will find you and Kill you" I smiled at the threat because little did he know I'll be waiting on him.

The Police car came swerving to a holt. I dropped the man and cop ran to assess the scence. Before I knew it I was beginning put in hand cuffs.

"What the Hell?" I said shaking try to get the cuffs off. I was pissed.

"Shut girl, I'm sure you know what the miranda rights are or would you like for me read them off to you?" The cop said in smart mouth tone.

"Well hell." Was all i said shaking my head.

****I know this one was boring but The next one will be better.***