Chapter Two

Second part, not edited :(, happy reading my lovelies :) please vote and comment <3

(BTW: To the right you will see a picture of Mason, aka Robert Pattinson. Isn't he hawwtt?)

_____________________________________________________________________

Chapter TWO

I lift my head up to meet with widened hazel eyes. Damn. I realize I've been staring at him for about 30 seconds. I also realize he hasn't asked if I was okay or anything. Rude. I grab my phone, which flipped out of my hands when I fell, and got up.

I was wearing translucent black tights and black high waisted sailor shorts, with golden buttons at the side. I pat down my hair, as I was trying so very hard to keep my calm as this sexy, hot guy stood in front of the door. I was melting.

God damn it he still didn't ask if I was okay. Rude.

"I'll get those for you."

I stared at him blankly for 10 very long seconds before looking around, as to make sure if it most certainly was this extremely heart melting, sexy man standing before me.

What the fuck is wrong with you?!

Fuck.

"What?" he inquired.

I gasped, "oh, oh no I- I - I wasn't I was talking - to uhm uh myself.."

He gave me a weird look, but I could see a teeny smirk tugging at the ends of his oh so sexy lips.

"Never mind! I don't know!" I said quickly.

 "Would you like me to get those for you?" He asked again.

"No!" what is wrong with you, say yes! "No, who are you, you can be a robber for all I know!" what the fuck there's a golden nametag pinned to his shirt that clearly indicates he's a

"I'm a doorman and servicer," he answered with a smirk. A smirk I wanted to punch off his face.

Good job dumb voice in my head, you could've told me that earlier.

"Oh. No. No. Uh, I'm fine." I could feel the boiling blood rushing to my face, thank the lord I'm not too pale and he can't see me blush ever so wildly.

Okay, mind telling yourself how you are going to carry two full size and three carry-one suitcases all the way up?

Shut up.

I grab hold of my luggage and try going through. They're the wheely ones, they can't be that hard.

AHHHHHH DAMN IT YOU ROLLED OVER YOUR OWN TOE!!

SHUT UP BRAIN I FELT IT TOO OWWW!

My eyes shut tight and I clenched my jaw in pain.

I felt someone touch my hand and tried opening my eyes. The "touch" became fireworks spreading throughout my hand. My eyes widened. The pain was gone. I realized what he was doing. That hottie of a doorman  gently took my luggage and rolled not only the two heavy full sized suitcases, but also managed to somehow put my carry-ons on top and rolled them all at once.

Damn.

Stop falling for him! For fuck's sake, it's literally been 2 minutes. Most of those minutes were spent drooling over him anyways.

That annoying voice seriously needs to shut the hell up.

I stood, my mouth agape, as he waited by the elevator.