Part 3

I woke up to soft knocks on my door. Not thinking of who it could be, I climbed out of bed and opened the door. "Yes?" I asked, with my eyes still closed.

"Why are your eyes closed?" A familiar voice asked. "And cute outfit."

I opened my eyes to find Justin standing there, bititng his lip and checking me out. I looked down at myself and realized i was wearing a skin tight tanktop and pink boyshorts. 

"Cause you woke me up! And thanks?" I giggled.

"Well Chaz, Ryan, and Selena are going to be here in an hour so chop chop babe."

"What time is it?" I asked.

"2:30."

"Holy shit. Okay leave i need to get ready. But what should i wear?" I asked him.

"Nothing." he blurted out.

I smacked his arm and gave him a serious look.

"Um just wear those shorts girls always wear. Selena said she's wearing those."

"Okay thanks, now leave." 

I closed the door and made a beeline for the shower. Once I had showered and my hair was done, I ran to the closet. (Outfit in External Link.) Right as i slipped my shoes on the doorbell rang. 

"Lucy they're here." Justin called. 

I walked down the steps, looking at my phone. As soon as i looked up i was met with the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen. Our eyes stayed locked as i continued down the steps.

"Guys this is my new step sister Lucy." Justin introduced me 

"Damn Bieber! You never told us she was this hot!" One of the two guys standing in front of me said.

"Hey I'm Chaz." The same guy said. (Outfit in External Link)

"Lucy." I responded and smiled at him.

"I'm Ryan." The boy with the beautiful blue eyes said. (Outfit in External Link)

"Lucy."I said again, giggling. 

"Hey Lucy!" Selena said. (Outfit in External Link)

"Hey Selena! You look so pretty, i love your outfit!" I told her and truthfully i did.

"Thank girl! Where is your shirt from?" She asked me.

"Billabong." I responded.

"Totally stealing it." She giggled.

I laughed with her. 

"So what do you guys wanna go? It's already almost 4." Chaz asked.

"How about a movie and then dinner?" Justin suggested.

"Sounds good." We all agreed.

We all walked to the living room and sat down. Me and Ryan sat on one couch and Selena, Justin, and Chaz sat on the other, larger one.

"What movie should we watch?" Justin asked.

"Umm...how about Orphan?" Ryan suggested.

"Do you want me to have nightmares?" I asked him.

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around me. He leaned into my ear.

"Don't worry, If you get scared you can hide in my shoulder." 

I giggled and snuggled up to him. They started the movie and halfway through i ended up in Ryan's lap, and my head was buried into his chest. I remained that way the rest of the movie and i could tell he was enjoying it.