Part 10

Justin pulled into a ritzy hotel and I sighed, knowing paps would be waiting for us. He got out,  grabbed our suitcases, and stormed past the paparazzi, with me trailing behind quickly. He gave our bags to the bell boy and pulled me to the front desk.

"Hi, I need the penthouse for an undecided amount of time." Justin demanded.

He sounds so hot when he gets all demanding and angry...it's so sexy.

The young girl at the front desk and gasped at Justin. Almost immdiately, she puffed her chest and batted her eyelashes at him.

"Hi Mr.Bieber." She said 'seductively.'

"Uh Hi. So can you get me my room?" He asked.

"Sure." She smiled.

I guess she finally noticed my presence because she started staring at me like I was a piece of trash.

"I don't know why you're giving me that look, I'm his step sister." I snapped.

She quickly turned to her computer and got everything set up for us. She handed Justin a key and got up from her chair, leaning into his ear.

"If you need anything, feel free to call down. I stay up late."

He coughed awkwardly and backed away towards the elevator. I followed behind him, muffling my laughter. We climbed in the elevator and I let my laughter out.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be laughing." 

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close.

"Guess what?" He muttered into my neck.

"Hmm?" 

"I love you." 

"I love you too JB." I giggled.

He squeezed me lightly and swiped the card to get us to our room. The elevator doors opened and I gasped.

"Justin! This room is way too nice!" I shouted.

"Well we don't know how long we're gonna be here." He sighed.

I nodded and walked into the bedroom, where our bags were already neatly placed. I unpacked both of our suitcases, then grabbed sweatpants and a tanktop to put on. Once I had changed, I walked into the living room to find Justin.

"Hey baby." I smiled, pecking his nose lightly.

"Hey, you still up for that movie?" He asked, pulling me on to of him.

"Hmm. Not really." I smirked.

"Well what do you want to do?" He questioned.

I leaned into him and kissed down his jaw lightly. 

"I think we can figure something out" I said, while kissing down his neck.

A low moan came from the back of his throat and I smirked, mentally high-fiving myself.

"Dammnit Lucy." He moaned.

I giggled and stood up, reaching my hand out to pull him up.

"C'mon, it's been a long day. I think we should just go to bed." I weakly smiled.

He groaned and took my hand, pulling me back on top of him.

"You can't leave me hanging like that." He whined.

"If you get in bed I'll give you a very generous goodnight kiss." I taunted and ran into the bedroom.

Seconds after I was comfortable under the covers, Justin came in and jumped in next to me.

"Can I have my goodnight kiss now?" He muttered 

I giggled and rolled over to face him. I grabbed his cheeks and pulled his flawless face towards mine, out lips meeting halfway. He kissed me back, slow and soft. These were my favorite kisses. Of course everyone loves the heated and sexy kisses, but these are the ones that give me butterflies. Of course Justin tells me he loves me, but guys lie. These kisses make me believe that he loves, I can literally feel the love. And people say the whole 'feeling fireworks' thing is a total lie, but not to me. Because that's what I really, truly feel with Justin. He treats me like a princess when I sure as hell don't deserve it. 

He pulled away minutes later and looked me dead in the eye.

"I love you Lucy, so much." He smiled, caressing my cheek.

"I love you too Justin. Goodnight." I smiled back, wrapping my arms around his waist.

He pulled me close and I soon fell asleep, listening to the rhythm of Justin steady heartbeat.