Part 16

I'm so, so sorry it took me so long to update. I was seriously ill for awhile, and my parents were having a lot of problems which didn't make anything better. I promise I will try to update more frequently! Thank you for your nice comments on the last chapter, it mean a lot!

Thanks, I love you all!

XOXO - Queen Beliebe

***JUSTIN'S POV***

She still loves me...She still loves me!

"Y-You what?" I said quietly, biting my lip roughly as I looked down at her.

"Don't make me say it again, Justin. Please." She whimpered, pulling her sweatshirt hood over her head and buried her adorable face into the large amount of pillows on her bed.

A small smile formed on my lips when I realized what sweatshirt she was wearing. It was one of my purple hoodies from the My World 2.0 tour, when I was 16. Even though I was pretty small back then, it was still large on her and she looked absolutely precious.

"Lucy..." I breathed out, pulling her covers back and away from her body. "Please look at me, baby. I still love you too." I said quietly, pulling her hood off her head.

She blinked her eyes open, timidly sitting up and wiping her eyes. "It sure didn't look like it when you were practically having sex with Selena when I was a few feet away." She said, her voice cracking as more tears fell down her cheeks.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, trying to rest my hand on her cheek but frowning when she scooted away from me. "Lucy, I just wanted to make you jealous. I will never get over you, let alone that quick. You mean so much to me." I murmured, taking her hands in mine.

She let out a soft sigh and looked up at me through her long, gorgeous eyelashes. "Justin..." She croaked out, throwing herself into my arms as she began to cry again.

I welcomed her into my embrace, gently rubbing her back as he cried into my chest. I tilted up her chin, softly kissing away her tears. "Don't cry...it's gonna be okay." I mumbled, nuzzling my nose into her neck as she rested her head down on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry...I never wanted to break up with you. I knew it was a mistake the moment I said it. I love you so much, and I was miserable without you." She said sadly, causing a warm feeling to spreadin my chest. I grinned and hugged her closer, pressing a soft kiss to her temple.

"Well you're never getting rid of me now. I love you too, Lucy. You'll always be my princess." He murmured, giving her hand a gentle squeeze. "Hey Lucy?" I said quietly, looking into her beautiful eyes.

"Hmm?" She hummed, a small smile on her lips as she kept her arms around my waist.

I bit my lip gently and looked down at her seriously, pushing some of her ear behind her ear. "Will you be my girlfriend again?" I whispered, looking away from her in nervousness in case she said no.

I knew this would break Selena's heart, but I had to have my Lucy back, no matter how many hearts I had to break. I love Selena so much, and I love my beliebers a ton too, but Lucy, Jazzy, and my mom will always be the number one priorities in my life.

She let out a watery chuckle, looking up at me with loving eyes. "Of course, Justin." I heard her say, causing my heart to swell up as I finally gained enough courage to look back down at her. I traced her lips with my pointer finger, leaning down and letting out a sigh of content as her perfect, soft lips were soon pressed against mine. I felt her smile into the kiss, causing that warming feeling in my chest once again as I rested my hand on her cheek.

Everything finally felt right again. We were made for each other, and it was simple as that. Her body fit curled up against mine perfectly, her hands felt like they were made just for mine, and our lips fit together like puzzle pieces. She was what kept me stable, and if I didn't have her...well I'd be nothing. She was everything I ever wanted in a girl, even though our relationship was a rollercoaster. She was my heartbreaker, and I wasn't ever gonna let her go again. Having her lips against mine was the only way I could make a recovery from heart break, and right now, she is all that matters to me. Lucy was the only girl out all of the girls I'd been with that knew I wasn't all bad. She loved me for who I was, and she wasn't trying to change me. If I had one life, I was confident that I would want to spend it in her arms. Lucy Skies is the love of my life, and Lustin, what my beliebers had begun to call us, wasn't going anywhere.

She pulled me into her bed, snuggling into my chest and pulling the blankets over the both of us. "I love you, Bieber. G'night." She mumbled in a sleepy voice, a small smile on her lips as I pulled off my shirt and pulled her smaller body much closer to mine.

"Night, Lucy. I love you so, so much." I murmured, pressing a soft kiss before allowing sleep to take over my body, my mind swirling with thoughts of the beautiful girl in my arms as I dreamt.