Part 15

***Justin's POV***

After dinner, Selena, Ryan, Lucy, and I all went to the theater together. I sat down and pulled Selena into my lap, wishing it was Lucy cuddled up to me. I pulled a blanket over us and sighed quietly, leaning back against the chair. I looked over at Lucy and Ryan, snuggled up in the chair. My face turned hard immediately, and I turned to the screen, pressing buttons angrily.

"You okay, baby?" Selena purred, nuzzling her face into my neck.

"I'm fine." I snapped, my jaw hard and rigid.

She whimpered quietly and I automatically felt guilty.

"I'm sorry." I murmured, rubbing her back gently. "I'm just tired." I lied lamely, but of course she believed it.

"It's okay, Justin. Don't worry about it." She sighed, laying her head down on my shoulder as we watched the movie.

My eyes traveled over to Lucy and Ryan again and I once again became angry, wanting to punch my best friend in the face. I turned Selena's head and attached our lips roughly, wanting to make Lucy jealous. Selena squeaked and kissed me back, turning around in my lap and straddling me.

***Lucy's POV***

"Ryan, stop!" I giggled, trying to pry his prodding hands from my side. "I'm ticklish! Stop!" I squealed, wiggled in his arms.

Ryan finally stopped tickling me and instead rested his hands on my stomach, kissing my neck gently before turning to the movie.

I watched the movie for a few moments then looked over to Justin, my face falling when I saw him and Selena.

"I-I'm gonna go t-to bed, Ryan. I-I'll call you l-later.." I stuttered out, as tears pricked my eyes and I ran from the room, kicking off my heels in the process.

"Lucy!" I heard Ryan called out, but I was way gone by then.

***Justin's POV (Again)***

I pulled away from the heated kiss as Lucy ran by, my head snapping to Ryan as I quickly stood up.

"What the hell did you do?" I spat, pointer an accusing finger at him.

"I didn't do anything! She was fine, and then all the sudden she said she was tired and she ran away." He said, pushing my finger away. "I'm gonna go check on her." Ryan volunteered, standing up.

I shoved him back down into the chair, shaking my head. "You've done enough." I growled, rolling my eyes. "I'll go. Selena, I'll call you tomorrow." I murmured, giving her a quick hug before walking from the room and running up to Lucy's room.

"Lucy?" I mumbled, carefully knocking on the door to her room.

"Go away! I'm tired!" I heard her small, broken voice say.

"Lucy please.." I knocked gently, turning the knob.

A few moments later, the door opened and I saw Lucy.

"W-What do you w-want?" She stuttered, only opening the door enough so I could see her, not so I could come in.

"I want to make sure you're okay, Lucy. I still care about you." I whispered, reaching out to touch her.

She quickly backed away from the door, letting me in before she crawled into her bed and cried silently.

"Tell me what's wrong...please, Lucy. I'll do anything to fix it." I murmured, climbing on the bed as well and gently rubbing her back.

"Don't you understand, Justin?" She whimpered, her teary eyes staring into my own brown ones.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, shaking my head. Did I miss something?

"You're such an idiot." She said, wiping her eyes. "You really don't understand why I'm crying right now?" She scoffed, letting out a small cry.

"Just tell me what's wrong!" I shouted, shaking my head in annoyance.

"I still fucking love you, Justin!" She shouted, causing my eyes to

go wide.