Part 13

"Hey Jeremy." I mumbled, staring down at my feet as Justin walked up next to me.

"Hi Dad." Justin said quietly, trying to walk into the house before Jeremy placed a hand on his chest and stopped him from entering the house.

Justin looked down at the hand on his chest and then up at his dad, his eyebrows furrowed in a way that made me want to- No! No Lucy, Stop...no thinking about how adorable Justin looks.

"Dad what are you doing?" Justin asked, his caramel eyes full of hurt as he stared at his Dad.

"I'm not allowing these sort of things to go on in my house. I won't allow it." He said, shaking his head as he looked at both of us in disappointment. 

"Well that's fucking dandy for you, cause we broke up." Justin growled, pushing his father's hand off his chest and storming into the house and up the stairs.

I sighed shakily and glanced at Jeremy before he moved so I could under. I sniffled and wiped under my eyes, carrying my bad all the way up the stairs and looking down Justin's hall. I whimpered quietly and walked down my hall, entering my room silently before collapsing onto the bed in a fit of sobs. I curled up in the bed and snuggled in, crying my heart out until I fell asleep.

________________

"Wake up, Lucy...Come on, love, wake up." I heard a voice say.

I groaned and shook my head, curling up in the blankets even more. Wait...who's in my room?

I wiped my sleepy eyes and turned over, looking up at the person standing over me. I gasped quietly and wiped my eyes again, giving her a weak smile.

"S-Selena? Hey.." I mumbled, gulping down my spit and sitting up a bit.

"Hey! I haven't seen you in so long...I missed you so much! I know it's been kind of awkward because Justin and I broke up, but we're back together again! I wanted to come see how you were after all of those rumors! How could people say you and Justin were dating? That's ridiculous." She giggled, shaking her head as she climbed on my bed and sat down.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I listened to her, my heart breaking slightly when she told me her and Justin were back together. Wow, he moved on quick. That doesn't hurt at all...

"Hey..I missed you too." I said quietly, staring down at my lap and pulling my legs up to my chest. I sighed quietly and shrugged my shoulders, looking anywhere but at my ex boyfriend's girlfriend. "I'm okay, I guess. I'm just going through a really hard time." I whispered, tears pricking at my eyes.

"Awh sweetie...it's okay." She said, wrapping my in a hug. 

I wanted to pull away, but that would be so rude, and then she would know something was up.

"But guess what?" She giggled excitedly. "There's an extremely sorry, super attractive, and very availible Ryan Butler waiting to talk to you downstairs." She grinned, wiggling her eyebrows as she answered her own quiestion.

"R-Ryan's here? Does Justin know?" I asked immediately, my eyes widening a bit as soon as I heard my ex boyfriend was here.

"No...he's waiting for me in his room. You should go talk to him, Lucy!" She encouraged, nudging my shoulder.

I sighed sadly and shrugged, wiping under my eyes for any tears that had escaped. "M-Maybe...I really miss Jus-just my boyfriend from home." I said, quickly saving myself.

That was way, way too close.

"It's okay...Ryan can help you get your mind off of him! C'mon Lucy...just talk to him!" She urged, giving me a sweet smile.

I felt so, so guilty whenever I looked at her. She was so sweet, and nice, and I just completely ruined her relationship. At least she has it back now...

"Okay...I will." I said, wiping my eyes again before standing up out of the bed.

"Yay! You guys were so, so cute together." She squealed, grabbing my hand and dragging my down the steps to where Ryan was.

I sighed quietly when our eyes met, my heart fluttering slightly. Nothing compared to the way it soars when I see Justin, but a flutter nonetheless.

"Hey Ryan." I said quietly, walking up to him and crossing my arms protectively as I stood in front of him.

"H-Hey, Lucy. Look...I-I just want to t-talk to you about u-us." He stuttered, staring down at his feet instead of looking me in my eyes.

"Ry...you don't have to be nervous. S'just me." I mumbled, lifting his chin up a bit so his blue eyes were meeting mine.

"Lucy...will you please give me another chance?" He said, taking my hand and bringing it to his lips, kissing my hand gently.

No. No I shouldn't give you a second chance. I should break your heart like you broke mine, and stomp on it. I should run back to Justin and wrap him in my arms, and kiss him like I really, really want to. I should be doing all of these things but instead, I said...

"Sure." 

"Oh Lucy..." Ryan breathed out, wrapping his arms around me and pulling my into a tight hug, nuzzling his face into my neck.

I sighed heavily and nodded, wrapping my arms around him in return.

Ryan pulled away and surprised me by gently pressing his lips to my own, holding me in a tight embrace as he did. I let my eyes close tight and I kissed him back softly, doing my best not to imagine it was Justin kissing me in our foyer.

"I missed you." He mumbled, minutes later after I had finally pulled away from the kiss.

"I missed you, too." I lied, giving him a weak smile. "Don't break my heart again, Ryan." I warned, staring into his blue eyes as I thought of Justin. "P-Please...I'm fragile." I whispered, a tear sliding down my cheek as I stared down at my feet. 

"I will never make a supid mistake like that again, Lucy. I was tipsy and your cousin was just...there." He mumbled, pullng me into his arms. "I never want to loose you, baby." He said, kissing the top of my head and rubbing my back softly. 

"I have to go, but I'll come by later for dinner, okay?" He said, pulling away from the hug to look into my watery eyes.

"Okay...I'll see you in a bit." I whispered, giving him a soft kiss before pulling away and dragging myself upstairs. I winced when I heard Selena moaning Justin's name, the sounds making my heart hurt even more. I sniffled and ran into my room, putting my hair into a ponytail before climbing into my bed and crying until I felt sick.

'I miss you -Ry xx'' I read after I picked up my phone.

I sighed and wiped my eyes, quickly typing out a stupid response before stripping myself of my tear-stained clothes and climbing into the shower. I scrubbed and scrubbed at my body, attempting wash away my problems until my skin was practically red. I felt good, happier then I had been, until I heard yet another loud moan from Justin's room. I sighed and sat down on my bed, staring into the mirror and hating what I saw. 

"She's better for him anyway...she's so much better than you." I whispered to my reflection, squeezing my eyes shut as more tears threatened to fall.

Why was I sitting in here crying my eyes out when my ex was in his room, fucking his new girlfriend? I should be with my new boyfriend, happy as can be. 

"I'm going to make you look beautiful...Justin will be begging for you back." I said to my reflection, pushing up my chest a little bit before walking over to my closet.

"You don't know what's coming for you Bieber...you just wait." I hummed, a smirk on my face as I picked out the outfit that would ruin Justin's night, make Ryan's better, and help me get over the boy I used to love.

Let the fun begin...