Part 17

I seriously cannot apologize enough. I am so, so sorry it took me so long to update. I PROMISE I will be updating more often. This chapter is dedicated to all of you that have stuck with me this whole time because I was considering ending this story, but all your comments kept me going. Thank you all so much, and I'm so sorry.

Love,

Queen B

***LUCY's POV***

I yawned quietly when I woke up, trying to sit up but being held back by strong arms. I slightly smiled to myself, pushing my hair behind my ear and turning to look at Justin. I let out a soft sigh, leaning down and kissing his forehead before pushing his arm off of me, climbing out of the bed, and walking over to the mirror. I frowned at my reflection, trying to fix myself up before I heard a loud groan.

"Lucy..." Justin mumbled, sitting up and furrowing his eyebrows when he saw me. "What are you doing?"

I blushed slightly, setting down my unused makeup brush and turning to look at him. "Just fixing my hair a bit. Go back to sleep, okay?" I said softly, giving him a reassuring smile.

"You're beautiful just the way you are, Lucy. Stop trying to impress me, because you can't get any more beautiful than you already are. Now please come back to bed." Justin said, looking straight into my eyes the whole time.

I blushed slightly but nodded, setting down my brush and walking back over to the bed. I climbed back in, resting my head against his chest as I traced the tattoos on his arm.

"You should probably head back to your room soon. You know my mom wakes up early, and she always comes to check on me." I sighed, sitting up a bit.

He frowned but nodded, knowing I was right. "Alright. I'll see you at breakfast, yeah?" Justin said, giving me a small peck on the forehead before hurrying to his room.

I smiled to myself for a bit, wrapping my arms around myself. Justin's sweatshirt was so comfortable, and it still smelt just like him.

After a few minutes of laying in bed, my mom came in a checked on me. Once she was gone, I stood up and walked over to my bathroom, taking a long, relaxing shower before picking an outfit for the day. I wasn't sure if Justin had plans for us, but probably not since we'd just gotten back together. I changed into yoga pants and a tank top and then walked downstairs, finding no one but Justin at the table.

"Where is everyone?" I asked, grabbing a cup from a cabinet and filling it with water.

"Well our parents left to go on a long weekend trip, and they left Jazzy and Jaxon with my mom." Justin told me, a small smirk on his lips as he walked over to me, pressing me against the counter and trapping me in with his tattooed arms.

"That means it's just us, for four days." He said seductively, leaning forward and pressing a slow kiss to my lips.

I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck as playing with the hairs on the back of his neck.

"Mm...Justin." I moaned softly as he picked me up and sat me on the counter, my legs immediately wrapping around his waist and pulling him closer.

He nibbled on my lip slightly, causing me to moan again.

"Oh God..." I whispered into the kiss, feeling my legs quiver slightly as his hard on pressed against me.

I felt him smirk at my reaction, my cheeks immediately turning red as he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

We'd never gone this far, but I was kind of glad we were venturing out. We always started to get heated, but Justin always stopped it before things went too far. This was the most turned on both of us had been in awhile.

I hesitantly reached down in between us, resting my hand over his boner and rubbing it gently. He moaned loudly, making it my turn to smirk. We continued on like this for a bit longer until we heard a loud gasp.

We both pulled apart quickly, looking over to the kitchen door as our eyes widened in fear.

"Oh my God..." I whispered.

We were in deep shit now.