Chap.6

We all stare around the stage but no one's hurt or on the ground. The announcer goes up to the judges and they start talking. Then he walks back to the microphone.
"Ladies and gentlemen we are terribly sorry for the interruption, but there seems to be a slight problem with are speakers. Do not panic, we will need only a few minutes to address the situation and fix it." Crap. I take out my phone and check Instagram, and of course the first post on my feed is a picture of Lauren doing a mirror selfie in her hotel and its captioned "Top ten this year???🌎🌍🌏" and there's a bunch of comments like "omg yesssss" and "you definitely will!" and "you'll get top five." Ughhhh. I go onto snapchat and take a selfie and caption it "worldssss" and put it on my story. I check a few more stories but no one's updated so I close up my phone. At that second the announcer comes back on. "The speakers are working again so could numbers 153, 154 and 155 return to the stage? Thank you for your patience."
Madelyn walks on with more confidence than ever and dances amazingly! I couldn't find anything wrong with her dancing! She walks off and I run over to hug her. "Madelyn you were incredible!!!" She's crying tears of joy so nodding is all she can manage. I didn't want to stay for the rest of the time because she was at the beginning, so I tell mom I'm gonna go find Shannon.

She didn't know Shannon wasn't here today. That was just a cover up to be alone. I decided I would get some tater tots after all, so I go to the nearest food vender. I order the tots, get them, and find a seat. I'm checking Instagram when I look up and see Lauren and her so called posey sit down at the table in front of me. She looked like she was ready for the Grammys rather than world's. She was in a black tight sparkly dress and ankle boots. She flip her glossy hair back. It looked different. It wasn't a light pretty color any more, it was ombré with a mix of brown and blonde that was closer to white. And for someone with hair that grows quickly, it sure did show. She used to cut it to her shoulders, but now it was all the way down to her waist.

Once I was done with my tater tots, I got up to leave. I took a new snap for my story with the dog filter and captioned it "🌎🌍🌏". By that time the first rounds had to be done. I checked and sure enough they were. Recalls were coming out soon but I had a private in the practice room so I couldn't go. Elaine was so much better so she can teach me! Thank god not Erin...

I go into the hotel to change into some workout clothes. I get on black Nike pro spandex and a peach Nike pro sports bra with a neon green shirt the says "No pain, No gain" in black letters across the top. I pull my hair back in to a ponytail, grab my shoes, and head out the door.

Practice was brutal. After I had the private with Elaine, everyone came in plus Erin and we did stamina. It was nearly 9:00 when we finished and the teachers said we should go to bed. You're damn right about that! Mom tells me that Madelyn and the rest of them recalled but they're awards wouldn't be starting for a while. She said she would tell me in the morning but I can just check Instagram. Ro and I go up to the room and practically collapse on the bed. We both take showers and get into our pjs. I hop in bed and check Instagram one more time for updates but nothing's up yet so I decided to go to bed because of the big day tomorrow!!!